Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 4:57:14 PM EDT
If anyone remembers, a month ago I posted here to get some info on getting a C&R.  Well, looked in the mailbox today and there it was.  Mailed application on Dec. 8, and got it today.  Thanks to all those that helped (wish I could remember who, but search feature don't work for a poor bastard like me).

One question to anyone who can help:  Along with the license, it says to check my local laws for what I can buy and what I cant.  Can someone fill me in on Maryland's C&R laws?  I cant seem to find anything about this.  This state is backwards.  Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought four pistols last year and seven rifle this year.
The rifles are in the mail and I can't wait to take them out to the firing line!
[uzi]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on your C&R
Make sure to send coppies to Midway and Brownells
They both offer discounts!!
NHSPORT
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats.  Prepare to spend money.

Some of my C&R favorites:

[url]aimsurplus.com/acatalog/index.html[/url]

[url]www.cdnninvestments.com/[/url]

[url]www.samcoglobal.com/[/url]

[url]www.southernohiogun.com/index.html[/url]

[url]www.empirearms.com/[/url]

[url]www.sarcoinc.com/[/url]

There are others, but these are the first ones I thought of.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Drop me a line and I'll send you a Word document with all the C&R vendors (plus Bronells & Midway) that I've compiled in the months since I've had my C&R.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  Do I just send a copy of my C&R to all those companies?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks guys.  Do I just send a copy of my C&R to all those companies?
View Quote

Yep, make many copies, sign them, send them out, and get ready to be well-armed and broke.  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Go to [url=http://www.cruffler.com]Cruffler.com[/url] and there is a sample letter that you can send to acompany your FFL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top