Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 9:33:55 AM EDT
For those of you who think the NRA doesn't "get it", here is a little more evidence that shows that they do.

Here is the text from the January, 2003 issue of 'America's First Freedom':

[b]If you have friends or acquaintances who just don't get the nuances of the gun control debate, the creative folks at flashbunny.org have developed a primer on semi-automatic firearms - and others that gun-haters believe should be banned - that almost anyone can understand.  Take a look for yourself at http://www.flashbunny.org/content/whatguns.html.[/b]

Congratulations Flashbunny!  I know that members of Arfcom have worked hard to keep up this great site.  Exposure in an NRA rag is always good for business!  If the NRA can plug this site, then certainly they cannot have our interests too far away.

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.flashbunny.org/content/whatguns.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats bastiat!!!

You do great work and it's nice to know that the word is getting out.
Good job. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:38:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, thank you, thank you [bow]

Someone mentioned this to me last week. There's been a pretty big spike in traffic because of it.

Now everyone should write the NRA and thank them for including such a wonderful site in their magazine, and let them know they should do it more often. ;)

Now, let me do my happy dance... [bannana]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top