Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 5:19:42 PM EDT
I was just thinking that I wish I had a picture of all the firearms that I have ever owned.  I have sold and traded a few that I wish I would not have.

The two that I miss the most:

A preban Colt gov't CAR, marked, nib.  I needed the money and sold it just before the ban.  For around 1000 bucks.  I think it had quite a few Colt mags with it also.

A Raven .25 that my grandfather used to chase off some muggers.   I moved and the box showed up, but the gun did not.  The movers said they must have dropped it.  It was a cheap gun, but I wish I still had it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#1]
All the guns I've ever sold were pretty common with the exception of the milled RMA flat-top Patriot Pistol.  But I still wish I had my first AR15 which was a preban Colt 6601.  Cost me a little over $700.00 bucks.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to be letting go of a firearm for the first time, something I swore I would never do.  But I'm fixing up the house I bought and times are tight.  The contractor is taking an AR-15 as half of the payment.  It's nothing special just a 16" mil spec upper on a PWA lower.  The guy has no clue about AR-15's and his friend told him if he had to sell it he could probably get $100 for it.  I'm going to have to do a little explaining to this guy.  I don't mind letting this one go but I'm not letting it go to someone who thinks it's a cheap $100 rifle.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I try to follow the rule of NEVER sell any firearm.  I only just recently broke that rule to buy class III toys.  I really didnt' need a couple spare preban AR's.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Pre ban PWA lower ser.#7XXX on a Colt M16A2 upper that I bought in 91. I kick myself about once a week for selling it. Thank you for reminding me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#5]
single shot .410 my dad gave me when i was 12.
i needed the money, havent sold or traded a gun since
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]
"The Gun that you let go that should not have"

Come on man,after all the fine work GB has done to the site do you really want ot me crash it with my big a$$ list of guns I should not have sold?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Gah! You just reminded me of this guy that was selling a pre-ban AUG and he didn't know what it was worth and neither did I!
$1200, that's all! [:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top