Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2001 4:21:51 PM EDT
Proposed NY legislation:

Prohibits the attendance of children under eighteen years of age at gun shows  or stores by classifying such attendance as unlawfully dealing with a child; defines a "gun show" as any event at which twenty or more guns are offered or exhibited for sale, transfer, or exchange and at which three or more persons are each offering or exhibiting one or more guns for sale, transfer, or exchange; defines a "gun store" as an establishment primarily engaged in the sale of firearms, rifles, or shotguns at retail.

Not to long ago NYS lowered the legal age to hunt in NY to 12 yrs old. I guess the kid would have to wait outside while daddy/mommy went into the gun store to buy the license!!! LOL!!!    

[url]assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?bn=A05501[/url]

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Who votes for these imbeciles?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Same idiots who voted for Hillary Schumer and Gore.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
the same people that thing criminals have more irhgts than law abiding citizens
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
These are the same imbeciles who believe Democrats support the rights of the people. What they are trying to do is cut off interest in guns as soon as possible. If parents can introduce them to firearms, then children will grow up listening to tofu eating freaks like the ones that hang out in New York City. They will learn to hate and fear guns and this will effectively prevent anyone from supporting the 2nd Amendment in the future. They're basically telling parents what their kids should and shouldn't like. They're telling us how to raise children. Screw those bastards. When I get married and have kids, the first toys they'll get when they're old enough will be air guns and firearms. If those political losers and their supporters want to teach their own kids to eat tofu and hate guns, let them. How dare they try to tell everyone how they should raise their children.
These morons get elected because of NYC and NYC alone. I unfortunately live in this stinkhole and I have to live with the decisions these losers make. What I would like to see is a list showing the stances on the issues of every politician in this country. I'd like to look up everyone in my area so I know who to vote for and who to fight against. Anyone know where I can find that? Let me know.

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
kalif doesnt even have this, so NY people need to keep quiet about this so not to give kalif democraps any new ideas
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 11:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd like to look up everyone in my area so I know who to vote for and who to fight against. Anyone know where I can find that? Let me know.
View Quote

NRA Institute for Legislative Action  

www.nraila.org
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 4:20:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
kalif doesnt even have this, so NY people need to keep quiet about this so not to give kalif democraps any new ideas
View Quote

LOL. The difference between CA and NY is CA actually passes these wacky laws where NY for the most part just lets them die. This bill is going nowhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top