Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 7:45:39 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/02/frist.aid/index.html[/url]

What a refreshing change from the usual trial lawyers, drunks, and morons. Best wishes to those in the crash.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#1]
But you won't be seeing anything about it on the network TV news....

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#2]
[DUmode]This so-called "accident" was obviously staged by the Bush media machine to portray Frist as a compassionate Conservative.[/DUmode]

I predict an appearance on Larry King Live within the week for Frist.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Leapin' lizards!

This guy is too much!

But I mean that in a seriously nice way...

Had it been Sen. Kennedy that happened upon the accident scene, [u]he[/u] would be wearing a neck brace today!

[img]http://www.ytedk.com/tedneck.jpg[/img]

[:D]

Eric The(Amazed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Had it been Sen. Kennedy that happened upon the accident scene, [u]he[/u] would be wearing a neck brace today!

[url]http://www.ytedk.com/tedneck.jpg[/url]
View Quote

We all [b]know[/b] Kennedy would have left the scene.  He did it once, he'd do it again.  Either that or asked the PD to pull it over in to the water so he could feel better about leaving the scene.

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[DUmode]This so-called "accident" was obviously staged by the Bush media machine to portray Frist as a compassionate Conservative.[/DUmode]
View Quote

DAMN! You beat me to it!  [:D]

The sad thing is that you'll probably find just that kind of pathetic mentality over there. Hell, some wacko will probably accuse the President of murdering that poor 11-year-old just to get Frist off on the right foot...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#7]
[b]KUDOES TO A CITIZEN!!!!![/b]

Glad Frist remembers he is one, even if he is now a politician.....

Scott

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
The report I read in the San Diego Union-Tribune this morning said that all of the crash victims were ejected from the vehicle.  Doesn't anyone wear seat belts any more?

And WTF is up with this (from the CNN piece):

[b]"A 14-year-old boy who was riding in the cargo area of the SUV..."[/b]

Come on, people, GROW SOME BRAINS ALREADY!!!

Oh, and of course everyone has to dwell on the fact that the vehicle was an SUV.  They can all kiss my big, fat, black Pathfinder!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Leapin' lizards!

This guy is too much!

View Quote

HaHa!  I was thinking the same thing.  

I'm convinced somebody out there has video of this guy walking on water.  Come on, he performs heart-lung transplants, goes to Sudan (or wherever) to provide medical help for the poor, renders aid at accident scenes.  You can also see the faint glow of a halo over his head.

No wonder Republicans wanted him as the leader.  It is a nice change from freaking lawyers etc as marvl said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top