Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/22/2002 6:10:16 PM EDT
She's sitting here gushing liberal BS everywhere.  She's a vegetarian and she went into this huge thing about how cows are skinned alive, and how chickens have a pecking order bla bla bla!  Its driving me crazy!  Ohhh and get this, she's sick of California's "ways"!  What the heck is she talking about, they are the ones ruining it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It's time to have a nice, rare, juicy cheeseburger and clean your guns in the living room.

CJ

Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Take her to the bus station and drop her off. There is no cure to her madness.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Scott, this is your Dad speaking. For sure clean you guns while eating a steak. Then, if you are still feeling sick (your last post) go sneeze on her :-)
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL

Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You're in Wyoming.

Isn't there a $4 bounty on gushing liberals?

Just turn the ears in at your nearest Game Warden station.

Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell her how you hate California's "ways", talk about the stuff that's been outlawed by criminal against-the-people politicians there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
We usually just keep them in cages at the zoo because they are rather rare around here.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been looking at gun pictures, and I'm actually cooking a hamburger right now!  The computer is in plain view.  

By the way she's still going.  Now she's telling us how her art painting Dad has nude paintings of her for sale.  I'm really getting sick.  I'll have to post a dinner pic of my burger with a rifle [:)]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Just because her food of choice doesn't have big brown eyes and a furry coat doesn't mean it can't feel pain or react to stimulus. Her vegan diet is responsible for the displacement of millions of animals and insects. Aint no furry bunnies on those sterile acres of soybeans and hydroponic tomatoes. Bet she has on a pair of leather shoes, huh? If she only wears man made materials, ask her about the plants and factories poluting the world to make her fake fur and patent leather garments. No telling how much pollution comes from a Rayon factory. Go for the throat on that hypocrit!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Slap her across the face with the butt of your evil black rifle, then give her a chilled T-bone steak for the subsequent black eye...[:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#13]
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but your relatives your stuck with.

SRM
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#14]
[url]www.flashbunny.org[/url]

Might as well teach the lib something...
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Hrmmmm, gonna have to come up with another idea for the hamburger.  I have no bread or buns.  I guess I could just eat the hamburger patty.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#16]
"Now she's telling us how her art painting Dad has nude paintings of her for sale"

Must have an interesting family relationship.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#18]
You know what really gets me, her mom last night at the airport was saying that they dont like to eat meat.  But when we got the the Black Eyed Pea she enthusiasticly ordered a pot roast stuffer potato.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Hamburger patty, grilled onions, brown gravy. Might share it with her... fullclip
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
.... Dad has nude paintings of her for sale.
View Quote

Got Pics? [:D]
View Quote

I'll keep from ruining everyones day.  Trust me, you dont want to see her.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You're in Wyoming.

View Quote

I'll make it $5 if he skins her alive like a poor little cow[}:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're in Wyoming.

View Quote

I'll make it $5 if he skins her alive like a poor little cow[}:D]
View Quote

If you'll do paypal its on. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Woooohoooo my wife just got into it.  She told me to put the hamburger away and she'll go pick up some beef from Chili's!  I love my wife!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She's a vegetarian and she went into this huge thing about how cows are skinned alive, and how chickens have a pecking order bla bla bla!  
View Quote

Chickens do have a pecking order. It's not what your liberal cousin thinks it is, though.

They're debeaked for a reason. They will start pecking at each other. When they draw blood, they will go crazy. They will then peck each other to death until there only one very tired, and very bloody chicken to death.

Same goes for pigs. Ever wonder why they snip tails off of pigs? Tails can be bitten. Biting draws blood. Again, once pigs see a bloody pig they will go after it and one another until there is only one pig left.

Of course, liberals never know the truth, but they're very vocal about spouting their 'facts'.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Finally!  She's gone!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Show her how to shoot your AR using the peep sight (as in looking down the barrel). [}:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Does it take more than one canvas to paint her?
Or a single peice like a GP tent canvas??
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

[size=6] I'd Hit it![/size=6][:D]

Just get your family out of the house and set it on fire! (with her in it eating her vegi-burger)

Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Ohhh yeah, I should post a warning to those in Oregon.  After saying she was sick of California's ways, she said she wanted to move to Oregon.  I'm just glad it no where close to WY!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#30]
The holidays would be much happier without the wifes extended family!  Odly enough she feels the same way.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#31]
They won't be here forever. When they're gone, you'll only have us to deal with ;-)
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Shoot her in the nuts.
Oh...wait a second.

Dammit, I'm going to have to rethink this one.  I'll get back to you later.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ohhh yeah, I should post a warning to those in Oregon.  After saying she was sick of California's ways, she said she wanted to move to Oregon.  I'm just glad it no where close to WY!
View Quote

Don't send her up north!!!  Send her south!  Or west!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Hook her up with Lordtrader and let him give her a beef injection.  With all that pent up "energy", maybe he'll convert her.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Sorry to keep complaining but this just keeps getting better.  This girl is around 22yrs old.  She is dating a 40yr old man who is married and has 4 children.  She is also a frequent marajuana user.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#36]
schap... I survived the family today as well. There are 3 elementary school teachers on my mom's side of the family. Between all of them and their neutered men, it was a liberal, lovefest to be had by all.

I strategically timed my grand entrance at my mom's house. I was carrying a couple of rifle cases and came straight from the range to mom's. You should have seen all the eyeballs.

Family ties that bind and gag.

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#37]
You need to give her a "stiff" one.

Shaken, not stirred.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#38]
There was some Peta nut on the radio last week who said that Christmas trees had feelings....Are these people for real?? How about that political action group that goes around spraying paint remover on SUV's ????
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 6:48:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Schapy - kick her ass out nextime, or flip her off and not open the door. Tell her, while youre in my house, dont you dare disrespect me or my lifestyle beliefs.

I've only had to do this on one occassion actually, to my wife's friend's boyfriend (huh?) [;)]. Fella was talking trash about being antigun, not just one comment, the dumb bastard kept going on and on...and I just so happened to overhear. And I could almost hear the wife 'cringe'.

Calmly went out into the living room, told him to get up. He said "why?" I told him "You've got three seconds to make it down the stairs and out the door." His reply again "Why?" Grabbed him by the scruff - "Cause if you don't I'll beat your ass to within an inch of your menial UNARMED life" At this point he knew what I was referring to and promptly left. Wife's friend also promptly broke up with the fella too!

Woohooo, one less person to buy a Christmas gift for! [:)]

My sis in law is sort of what you describe too - a vegetarian, tree huggin' Klinton supporter. We'll see her on Christmas Eve, oh joy, I love this time of season.

Shes allegic to peanuts...thats why I feed my Rotts peanut butter cookies - they love to lick ya. [}:D]
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 6:51:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Next time, just drop your pants.  She'll be either on you or out the door in a few seconds.  Either way, you win!  [:D]

CJ
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My sis in law is sort of what you describe too - a vegetarian, tree huggin' Klinton supporter. We'll see her on Christmas Eve, oh joy, I love this time of season.

View Quote

Opportunity knocks!   Quick, grab your most evil looking rifle or handgun,  box it up, wrap it, tie a nice bow around it, and have your wife write up a tag to you from her. Then stuff it under the tree!  Make a point of unwrapping your new "gift" when your sis in law is there and watching.   And of course, act like it's the greatest gift you could POSSIBLY have gotten!
You could also wrap a few cases of ammo and other accessories to really put some teeth in the joke, too!

[:D]  

CJ

Link Posted: 12/23/2002 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a vegetarian and she went into this huge thing about how cows are skinned alive, and how chickens have a pecking order bla bla bla!  
View Quote

Chickens do have a pecking order. It's not what your liberal cousin thinks it is, though.

They're debeaked for a reason. They will start pecking at each other. When they draw blood, they will go crazy. They will then peck each other to death until there only one very tired, and very bloody chicken to death.

Same goes for pigs. Ever wonder why they snip tails off of pigs? Tails can be bitten. Biting draws blood. Again, once pigs see a bloody pig they will go after it and one another until there is only one pig left.

Of course, liberals never know the truth, but they're very vocal about spouting their 'facts'.
View Quote

The same thing goes for pigs? Pigs have beaks? How do you debeak a pig? If you are what you eat, and a pig eats a chicken, does the pig then taste like chicken?
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like shes one of those people that don't want to hurt or over burden an animal,just likes veal(tell her how that comes about)

I used to tell my kids which one could feed the chickens on any given day,they of course wouldn't have such authority oposesed on them so our chickens had the biggest craws off any around,(nice if you like gizzards)

But back to the subject matter,tell them to eat what they like and to just have a good day!

My sister and her husband are Vegan and take lots of vitamins,lots of veggies and such=lots of farts!    But I would have to eat lots of large lima beans W/ham hocks to fart this much!

But to each his own,Hope it all works out well,and they will be gone soon!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

The same thing goes for pigs? Pigs have beaks? How do you debeak a pig? If you are what you eat, and a pig eats a chicken, does the pig then taste like chicken?
View Quote

If I had some free time, I'd photoshop a picture of a pig with a beak just to be a smartass.

What I was trying to say is that pigs act like chickens when it comes to the 'I see blood' department. They have teeth, which bite the little piggy tails.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't send her up north!!!  Send her south!  Or west!
View Quote

i vote for east-- far east.  like CHINA.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#46]
For Bastiat:

[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/QBit/beakpig.jpg[/img]

Curse you, banner!
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 10:43:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Dude!!!  don't let her come to Oregon!!!  Shit!  We have do damn many of those stupid kaliforniastan Idiots here already!

GET OUT OF ORY[U]GUN[/U]!!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 2:47:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Here's a nice link to share with Vegans:

http://maddox.xmission.com/grill.html
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top