Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2002 1:35:24 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30026[/url]

I think this pretty much sums it up for a bunch of us.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, man.  One of our moles needs to post that on DUh and catch the reaction.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I read the exact same thread that Neil Boortz quoted, had the same reaction he did.

There was another doozy when one of the DUhher's proclaimed she would never buy Heinz ketchup again!

After she learned that John Kerry was rich (courtesy of Kerry's wife's late first husband, John Heinz) this DU'hhher types in "Heinz family fortune" into Google and finds out they're worth $500m.  The scandal!  The horror!  No one has any business possessing that much money!  It's immoral!  Think of how many homeless people she could feed and shelter with $500,000,000.

It's not like Heinz earned his money by throwing orphans in a blender and bottling their puree as ketchup. He made a product that a huge market of people wanted, and the market rewarded him for providing such a delicious condiment.  But this dumb bitch thinks it's somehow a sin that Heinz got money in exchange for a product people wanted and were willing to pay for.

I love those goofballs, but they're so stupid sometimes you just want to throttle them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I volunteer the Russian dude.

[:D]

Done.  Cold link:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=23727&forum=DCForumID60

Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
The lame retort begins:

[b]JohnKleeb (1865 posts)      
Dec-17-02, 06:10 PM (ET)  
1. could someone write an article about why fascists hate the poor  

to counteract Neil "libertian" Boortz's ignorance to him DU is hell and FR is a cultural mecca.[/b]

Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I posted the link 4 or 5 times on DU and was banned within 3 minutes. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:42:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Hehe,

go have some fun, they've already found it:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID60/23727.html

(Left COLD on PURPOSE! DO NOT HOTLINK!)
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I find it amusing that they won't bother with contering what he said at all, but rather attack him directly.  Such blind venom will come back and bite them in the ass.  One moron even said that conservative trolls get banned....quickly.  [:D] That's what he thinks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top