Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2002 6:30:12 PM EDT
At my work there is one woman employed in the whole company (she works at another store), she always hangs out with us guys from work and does stuff with us.  She's super cool and is lots of fun to be around. Well it was just us two hanging out tonight, and we went out to dinner and a movie.  After the movie we walked around town a little and talked.  After I dropped her off and was on my way home, I was thinking to myself, damn this was awfully similar to a date.  I didn't intend for it to be, but I think that is what it turned out to be.  I'm going to take some shit tomorrow for this at work.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Any XXX-pics-XXX?? Post them[:)]... fullclip

Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking to myself, damn this was awfully similar to a date.
View Quote

At this point it might also just be wishfull thinking.  If you two go out again and intentionally 'forget' to invite the other guys...

I'm going to take some shit tomorrow for this at work.
View Quote

Yep, if they're anything like my coworkers prepare yourself for some serious incoming fire.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I forgot to add that dating coworkers is extremely dangerous.  Although you probably already know that right?  Aside from the possibility of problems from the chain-of-command, conflict of intrest and crap like that, is the risk of getting just plain burned.  A buddy of mine got dumped, and dumped HARD, by a girl that he had to continue to work with.  It took him YEARS to get over it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I forgot to add that dating coworkers is extremely dangerous.  Although you probably already know that right?  Aside from the possibility of problems from the chain-of-command, conflict of intrest and crap like that, is the risk of getting just plain burned.  A buddy of mine got dumped, and dumped HARD, by a girl that he had to continue to work with.  It took him YEARS to get over it.
View Quote

I do appreciate the concern, and I have thought of that but, I doubt anything serious will surface with a relationship with her.  If it does we work at seperate stores, so we don't see each other at work everyday.  Plus we don't have "real" jobs persay, we are just trying to get done with college.   I don't thing my boss would really care either way, I've worked for him since I was in high school and we know each other pretty good.

edited to add: no pics, sorry.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't get your meat where you get your bread.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Of course it was a date!!  What are you?  [b]BLIND?[/b]  Man+Woman=Date!

Getting involved at work is bad juju, but I doubt you'll listen.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I met my G/F of 2.5 years where I worked, and dated her for a year before she quit.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, lets see, Spade spent his weekend studying, cleaning firearms, and buying stuff for his apartment, and YOU "accidently" went out on a date.

Let me get the pepper so I can shed a single tear for you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#12]
if she works in another store it's OK.  if you two may be working together be cautious.  if you think you may want to go out with her, i say do her, -er, i meant- do it. no, that still didn't come out right. aw, hell, just get nasty and post some photos and details.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah that's a date!

tell me what everyone thinks of this.

We have a girl at work that is a supervisor like myself.  Cute, smart and sexy too!  I talk to her, sometimes and we flirt.  I never think that there is anything but I learned the other day that there is quite the speculation there is something between us by the office employees and field crew too!  

How did I find out?  One of the other guys was talking to her and someone says to me "hey he's moving in on your territory", I was like WHAT?  I'm married were is this coming from?

I remember now that she and I went to breakfast one morning together.  And maybe being married has dulled my edge but I guess that the unaware would think we may have something going.

One morning I asked her to rub my shoulders to gage her response.  This was at my cubicle in plain view of everyone.  I figured that if she did then she was interested and if truly not she would not even respond.  Know what she did?  She pressed her fingers into my shoulders a massages a bit very discreetly.  SO i'm like what was that?  I'm married so this is all just a benign adventure but if I was single I'd have her bent over right now instead of typing to you guys!
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, lets see, Spade spent his weekend studying, cleaning firearms, and buying stuff for his apartment, and YOU "accidently" went out on a date.  Let me get the pepper so I can shed a single tear for you.
View Quote

If you spent the night studying you should do better on your finals than I.  I should be studying, but I am spending time on here instead.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Why do I get the feeling that there will be a followup post next weekend titled [b]"Damn, I think I just had sex with a coworker"[/b]?

Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd hit it!

Who gives a shit where she works? It's just a job and there's just as many of those as there are women in this world
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Lucky bastard. The closest thing to a date I ever got with the GAW was when we at lunch in the same room together.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 9:20:40 PM EDT
[#18]
dont muddy the waters you swim in
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
dont muddy the waters you swim in
View Quote

After the whole 'crappin your pants' thread... the term 'muddy' just doesn't mean the same to me...

[puke]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any XXX-pics-XXX?? Post them[:)]... fullclip
View Quote

And if you don't have any, wanna buy some [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
... Plus we don't have "real" jobs persay, we are just trying to get done with college...
View Quote

What, are you in Americorps or something?[:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#22]
how would your co-workers know what happend? if you talk about it, you deserve what you get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top