Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2002 10:16:54 AM EDT
all I have to say is WOW!

I think some of you might have already been there, but I thought it would be cool to get some more people.

After you go there, Please Re-read this post and comment.

To enter the [red]Secret[/red] chat room you must be on this board then hit [orange]ALT + F4[/orange], and you are there!

If you are a [red]Secret chat room Veteran[/red], please leave a short post indicating what type of beer you prefer and the next time I see you at a bar I will buy you one.

Thanks! I'll see you there!

(offer only Valid in my state)
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
DAMMIT, GASPAIN!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG. NOW EVERYBODY IS GOING TO SEE THOSE PICTURES OF OUR WIVES FROM THE HOTEL...
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:44:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude...delete this thread. There isn't room for all of the people that are going to join. You won't be able to tell who you're talking to.

I just sent you an IM saying the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#4]
And when trying to access the secret chat room, don't worry if you get an 'ID 10 T' error, either.  

Then there's the ultrasecret way to get in.... go to RUN, type COMMAND and hit enter, then at the command prompt type IPCONFIG /RELEASE.  

Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Can U see me now?
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#6]
*shrug*

Since I'm on a linux box.. your alt-f4 ploy does nothing..> :)

Besides, I think you would really have to be scraping the bottom of the windows barrel to catch stupid people on this one. This is about as old as windows... :)
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, for you out there that are so "mouse and windows" dependant.....  Serves you right if you use "Alt  + F4".... NOT KNOWING WHAT IT DOES!

THAT'S THE KEYBOARD SHORTCUT TO CLOSE A PROGRAM!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#8]

[size=4][url]http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/[/url][/size=4]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought it was [red]Ctrl+Alt+Delete[/red]!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top