Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/25/2014 1:39:31 PM EDT

A sweet, caring person who has an extreme love for animals, family and God. Takes work very seriously, probably an entrepreneur.

Wow - that woman is such a Patty! I don't know how she does it all.
or

the sexiest milf ever.

Hey kirsten, Patty is the biggest milf

*ETA* so I can add url and change emotioncom

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
If I was a woman I don't think I would consider either of those to be a bad thing.

ETA nvm I guess you originally had the wrong animation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh ya I would say mine is very accurate!

A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I was a woman I don't think I would consider either of those to be a bad thing.

View Quote

well I haven't decided completely that being a MILF is a compliment but I suppose it isn't an insult either.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

my fiance's name means big penis.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know that I would put "biggest" and "milf" next to each other...

kinda a backhanded complement

now, Sweetest, sexiest, prettiest...etc... might be moar betta

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#6]

I never knew it had names too.  

1) Tiffany's are usually very loyal and intellegant people whom usually doesn't trust many guys. She usually has many acquintances, but very few best friends. They are always opened minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of time Tiffany's stay single and flirt around.

Never let go of that Tiffany.

He breaks too many Tiffany hearts.

That particular author was named Tiffany and she sure nailed the intelligent part.  

2)Tiffany is greek meaning the appearance of God.

Man that girl was a total Tiffany.

Nailed it!  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
a sweet ass muther trucker lookin for a good time that is not afraid of anything. origin: 15th century Scotland
Ummm....

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I knew a girl once, of Indian (dot) ancestry, whose last name roughly translated as "big penis".

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't know that I would put "biggest" and "milf" next to each other...

kinda a backhanded complement

now, Sweetest, sexiest, prettiest...etc... might be moar betta
View Quote
You know I have to agree with you, I thought the same thing!  

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#10]
 very nice man who likes to steal obese children from their homes at night, then making them lose weight before returning them back to their parents. Usually unscathed.
View Quote

A great gnome who eats little children. He also has a great fear of thomas the tank engine
View Quote

Totally not accurate.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Justin - "a ridiculously huge cock"

Well, I wouldn't call it RIDICULOUSLY huge ............
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Patrick - "All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God."

Except for the "talented with music" part...yep, pretty much nailed it.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#13]
A man's man.Extremely Awesome.

Wow, that guy just ate 58 buffallo wings. What a Joseph!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Totally not accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
 very nice man who likes to steal obese children from their homes at night, then making them lose weight before returning them back to their parents. Usually unscathed.

Totally not accurate.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I never knew it had names too.  

1) Tiffany's are usually very loyal and intellegant people whom usually doesn't trust many guys. She usually has many acquintances, but very few best friends. They are always opened minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of time Tiffany's stay single and flirt around.

Never let go of that Tiffany.

He breaks too many Tiffany hearts.

That particular author was named Tiffany and she sure nailed the intelligent part.  

2)Tiffany is greek meaning the appearance of God.

Man that girl was a total Tiffany.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/emilysmom_02/zeus_by_corporacion08-d3ffiwu_zps2bd6dc8f.jpg

Nailed it!  
View Quote
(I've got a 50/50 chance of getting it right!)

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Wait.....did it say he HAS or he IS?  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Totally not accurate.

+1

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Touche.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#19]
He is a fun loving guy really funny and can make anyone laugh. He is very quiet at first and seems shy but when you get to know him you will fall in love.He has very good style and always looks handsome.He also always smells really good :)
View Quote

Coolest kid in the world, very popular, girls are all over him usually most of the time, loves pussy
View Quote

.A cool guy with the ladies all over him. Smart, funny, and hot, with a great dick.
View Quote

Future ruler/ender of the world, often likes to destroy people by throwing busses full of children at them. Sometimes puppies are in place of children. Does not give a damn about what you think, and will pretty much eat your soul.
View Quote

Yeah that's pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Tom

Has extreme likeness to a Matt. A Sexy Best. 'Toms' Are known to be genius' and to be extremely skilled and gifted in the field of literature. Commonly seen without a shirt due to their exemplary physique. Toms also are known to have great moral values and being very sensitive to a womans needs.

Girl 1: *Cries*

Girl 2: What's wrong?!

Girl 1: My boyfriend just broke up with me

Girl 2: I can't believe it. He just seemed so... so...

Girl 1: So Tom? Yeah, I know.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Thaddeus
A strong, confident, sexy, athletic man. Can learn to do anything, usually takes a leader role, and is very independent. Although he is tough outside, still quite a softy inside, funny and quite a charmer. He knows how to take care of his girl and makes her very happy. All the girls want him but he stays faithful to his girl. Has an amazing butt....and gorgeous hair.
View Quote

My hair is pretty gorgeous.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Tom
Has extreme likeness to a Matt. A Sexy Best. 'Toms' Are known to be genius' and to be extremely skilled and gifted in the field of literature. Commonly seen without a shirt due to their exemplary physique. Toms also are known to have great moral values and being very sensitive to a womans needs.
Girl 1: *Cries*
Girl 2: What's wrong?!
Girl 1: My boyfriend just broke up with me
Girl 2: I can't believe it. He just seemed so... so...
Girl 1: So Tom? Yeah, I know.

View Quote

And the 1st definition of Matt is:

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#25]

# 1: Someone you CANNOT get off your mind because he is always so funny and cute. A Derek is a hotty with a killer body.

# 3: One sexy Lad with i smoken hott bod; Built like a Diesel pickup with sex appeal that makes the femals drip; Amazing in bed with a rather large sex rod; Most likely to become a ninja trained to kill whan older

# 7  Tons of pure awesome rolled into one tasty long hominid. A really cool person. Very smart, talented, funny guy who saves your ass on a daily basis then plays a round of Modern Warfare. All in the same day. Usually geeky. Always nice. Rock star in the sack. Leaps tall buildings in a single bound. Eats plants, animals and Pizza Rolls.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Yea the definitions are male biased!
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#27]
a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.
View Quote

[redacted] is the undiscovered hottie. All the girls love him, and all the guys wanna be him. also used for the common word beast and/or sexy.
View Quote

an amazing guy. he usually makes this girl happy and flirts alot. [redacted] is extremely cute and anyone would be lucky to have him.
View Quote

A strong silent type, yet once you get to know him, the goofy side comes out. He is full of grace, very handsome, and gives the best hugs! He is tender, gentle, an incredible love maker, enduring-the best to cuddle with. He is zealous in spirit and has a talent for building things. Eyes like the ocean,- you could get lost in them forever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Wes:

a dumbass cock-boy, BITCH in every aspect of the word.
Student : DUDE that guy is a WES!
Teacher: 500 write offs for saying such a word.

I laughed

I like my full name better

Weston
a pimpin kid, plain and simple
"dude that kid is such a weston"
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Dear god.
Samuel
A name that has been clinically proven to induce awesomeness
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wes:

a dumbass cock-boy, BITCH in every aspect of the word.
Student : DUDE that guy is a WES!
Teacher: 500 write offs for saying such a word.

I laughed

I like my full name better

Weston
a pimpin kid, plain and simple
"dude that kid is such a weston"
View Quote

My husband's name is Wesley but he goes by Wes.  I like this one better:  Wes is also known a Wesley. He is a totally amazing, epic, and rad friend. He is very cool to be around. Wes is an out going guy, he likes to make everyone smile. He does not judge anyone he first meets. Wes is loved by many people and is very well known to a great majority of people. He is the lunch time DJ. He knows how to always say the right thing to make your day better. He is caring, smart, and fun. Nothing is as great than having Wes as a friend.

Oh, or this one!  Has a way with people. He can easily make you fall for head over heels and keep you there. The kind of man you want to spend the rest of your life with.

He'd pick this one, I'm sure: God amongst Gods, Spartan Warrior, Leader of the Brave, Beast, these are but merely a few things that describe the man that Zeus himself bowed down to! The man that wins wars single handedly without the world finding out! The man that killed the Hulk and slayed Thor.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#31]
its true, Im quite the wangsman....

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is believed that
anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to
perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men possessing this name
are also well endowed.

Edit to add the second definition

An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him,
he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is
making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#32]
And I quote A BADASS MOTHA FUCKA with a very large penis
and is great in bed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

well I haven't decided completely that being a MILF is a compliment but I suppose it isn't an insult either.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife sure likes it when I call her that.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

and is great in bed.
View Quote
Kevin? Is that you?

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Kevin? Is that you?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and is great in bed.
Kevin? Is that you?  

Bubba.
Written by the tax accountant in cellblock c.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Bubba.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and is great in bed.
Kevin? Is that you?  

Bubba.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#37]
David

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Matt: ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed
View Quote

No arguments here
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Bryon

Bryon: to have a big cock of at least 15 inches and is a badass mother fucker who fucks like a god

that guy is like a bryon

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Mike is often found riding a giant Wildebeast, shooting cannon balls from his nipples and laser beams from his eyes. 99.9% of the time he is the most stunning looking man in the room. He is funny, sophisticated, and loves poon tang. He can kill you with just a look. Everyone wishes they had a friend like him. Mike can also blow your mind with his mind! Mike has the prettiest smile, a velvet touch, and a thick dick.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#41]

A name that represents honor, caressing, and love. Also known to be a
very romantic person, or very successful person in life. This represents
all the attributes of "Jeffrey" on the SwiftIRC IRC chat network.

I wish I was a Jeffrey!

The hawtest guy in school that gets all the girls.

Jackie: DAMN! Look at that jeffrey walking by with those girls by his side.

Allen: I know! I wish i was him. I'm so jealous.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

David

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.
View Quote
My ex husband name is David.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is his name Justin?
Because thats what my definition is
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Is his name Justin?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is his name Justin?

No its Kevin
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Jim

A master...and the best in everything,very handsome too.a young guy who owns
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
David

Well, not all David's can be as awesome as me!
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#47]
One who denies that he is gay but cannot help staring at muscular male bodies.

Why is he so interested in men's beach volleyball?

Because he's a Chapman!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

One who denies that he is gay but cannot help staring at muscular male bodies.

Why is he so interested in men's beach volleyball?

Because he's a Chapman!

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#49]
At least nobody here has a screen name of "ratchet"
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#50]
he coolest kid you will ever meet, he also has a fairly large dick. he is liked by everyone
View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top