Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2002 6:15:52 PM EDT
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=743721074[/url]

I either need some of the ammo that guy's got, or some of the drugs he's using [;)]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This leather pouch is dated 1934 and maker marked and has the pre-war German waffenampt. It measures 6” x 4” x 1”. I was told that is a very rare 9mm ammo pouch for the heavy water bulleted cartridges for the belt fed luger. These cartridges are of historical significance as the forerunner of the depleted uranium shells we now use. Unfortunately they were like a atomic hand grenade which can be thrown 30 yards but had a blast radius of 5 miles. The belt fed Luger had a short field life as most users were killed trying to unrap the belt from around the pistol after pulling it out of the clam shell holster that was still in use at the time. This is a very rare ammo pouch and a serious must for the German Luger collector!!!
View Quote

COOL!!!!!! I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THOSE!!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Where's Kar98 when you need him?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
$10 says he posted that at 4:20 in the afternoon.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Ha ha ha...I love that.  Actually, I think the guy who is selling this was truly sober.  He is simply doing a tongue-in-cheek description as he is making fun of all those sellers who talk out of their @$$ when it comes to military collectibles.

Basically, he is saying it's an old piece of junk that is authentic...but just buy it for what it is.

I found it quite clever.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#5]
lol,  worth keepin near the top  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Just think of it. If you actually buy what he's selling, then you deserve the piece of shit you just payed for. Justice by truthful action.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks more like an ammo pouch for the anti-tank rifle Panzerbchse 39.

That was funny tho.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top