[#1]
Anti-theists...
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anti-theists...
View Quote

The whole site takes jabs at basically anything conservative or libertarian.

Pretty much a lefty's dream site.

Conspiracy theory debunking? OK - interesting.

Everything else? Straight up lefty propaganda.

It attempts to poke fun at the left, but in a more lighthearted way, as if to say, "see, we can be funny sometimes, but at least we aren't domestic terrorists".

Internet people.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I just looked up their entry on "Global Warming" and from what I can see that place is just some progressive hugbox with a science theme.

I don't know why they felt it necessary to make a new site, Wikipedia isn't exactly a conservative echo-chamber
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just looked up their entry on "Global Warming" and from what I can see that place is just some progressive hugbox with a science theme.

I don't know why they felt it necessary to make a new site, Wikipedia isn't exactly a conservative echo-chamber
View Quote

Wikipedia is just the largest site running the Wiki software. Anyone can run Wiki on any domain they own.

Wikipedia is contributed content, too. Some pages might lean left, others right, depending on who wrote the article. It's a mixed batch. Their information on guns is pretty helpful, actually.

RationalWiki is just some moonbat's Wiki site, but it is among the most popular out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top