Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 4:02:36 AM EDT
Has only 20,700 ish members. There are sub members but for example, the Silicon Valley group has 3 people.

Now, California has 38 million people living here. That's a big population. If you live in California join up.

I'm not sure yet what the purpose is other than numbers because they don't have a forum like this, but whatever.

Link : Tea Party Patriots

For those that have already joined in different states, what is the population / joined numbers?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:05:08 AM EDT
[#1]
My local area Tea Party killed itself when it started going after social issues and the person in charge was just a conduit for Glen Beck's idea of a UN take over.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not a "member" of the Tea Party but this doesn't mean that I don't share similar political views. I have always made my views known at the polls.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I was listening to Lavin last night and he played Pelosi saying "the Tea Party is against government". The libs will go to no end to lie, deceive and manipulate the ignorant. I had enough and joined. Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:21:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My local area Tea Party killed itself when it started going after social issues and the person in charge was just a conduit for Glen Beck's idea of a UN take over.
View Quote

That is what does most of them in and way most folks don't want much to do with them. I went to a local meeting and it did not take me long to figure out their real motives. They are chock full of the pro-life and religious crowd.

I'll admit that they have some really good points about freedom to make but when you peel back that first layer of the tea party onion you find more of a bunch of kooks that are more concerned about the way you should live your personal life. No thanks.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:24:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is what does most of them in and way most folks don't want much to do with them. I went to a local meeting and it did not take me long to figure out their real motives. They are chock full of the pro-life and religious crowd.

I'll admit that they have some really good points about freedom to make but when you peel back that first layer of the tea party onion you find more of a bunch of kooks that are more concerned about the way you should live your personal life. No thanks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. I do not need religious beliefs shoved down my throat when it comes to politics.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:25:17 AM EDT
[#6]
You act like there is only one "true" tea party group, just because teapartypatriots.org only has 20K Ca members doesn't mean that there isn't 100 other grass roots tea party groups in CA or everywhere else.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:25:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assumed they talk about constitutional liberties and what has been impeded upon. If I can find the Silicon Valley group I will report on it..
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You act like there is only one "true" tea party group, just because teapartypatriots.org only has 20K Ca members doesn't mean that there isn't 100 other grass roots tea party groups in CA or everywhere else.
View Quote

I have to be honest I don't know how the system works, so, not acting, just don't know.

Joined 5 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:30:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have to be honest I don't know how the system works, so, not acting, just don't know.

Joined 5 minutes ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joined 5 minutes ago.

It looks like one of the tea party groups I am a member of is listed but the other two are not. (about 300 active members, unknown number of Email members, total between the two unlisted groups.)
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:32:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It looks like one of the tea party groups I am a member of is listed but the other two are not. (about 300 active members, unknown number of Email members, total between the two unlisted groups.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joined 5 minutes ago.

PM me your group and I will join it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:49:01 AM EDT
[#11]
I really look at it as more of a principal. Not something I have to officially join.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:21:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I really look at it as more of a principal. Not something I have to officially join.
View Quote

We are talking about media and numbers involved that can be proven. You're either in, or your not, is the way I now see it.

You going to wait for a second Obama and then consider it?

This really needs to stop and Boehner needs to retire/kicked out. I'm tired of watching and waiting for established to do anything they are "appointed" to do for us.

50 minutes ago I thought the same, now I don't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top