Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2013 2:34:15 PM EDT
Retired Judge Frank Barbaro Admits to Convicting Donald Kagan on Murder Charge for Being White

If current political trends continue, the days when whites can get a fair trial in this country are numbered. In the most liberal areas they may already have ended:

Retired Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Frank Barbaro wants a white man he convicted in 1999 of killing a black man to be freed — claiming Wednesday he based the verdict on his own reverse racism. The 86-year-old former jurist convicted Donald Kagan, now 39, of fatally shooting Wavell Wint, 22, during a struggle over Kagan’s chain outside an East New York movie theater in 1998.

He says he didn’t consider self-defense as a justification due to the moonbat politics that came with being a civil rights activist.

Link

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
i appreciate his honesty at least
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
much more to come, unfortunately
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stick him in a cell until he dies.

Fucking asshole.
View Quote

Yup!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Who ever came up with the term reverse racism should be beaten. It's racism regardless of the ethnicity of the person.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep................let them change places for the duration of the sentence

Quoted:

Fucking asshole.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#8]
With this there is no wonder why I think it is a good idea for every American to have an escape plan out of the nation.  I also think that this political moonbattery will only get worse and it will be the Conservative white people that will bear the brunt of the ill will.  

You should keep your powder dry, but also have a plan of egress in case the system turns its sights on you!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Nope. He was trusted with serving justice in America. He willfully broke that trust.

A short drop and a sudden stop would nip this kinda shit in the bud.

Quoted:

Fucking asshole.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
claiming Wednesday he based the verdict on his own reverse racism.
View Quote

No such thing. Racism is racism.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#13]
give him the needle or a bullet.  fuck him.

ps.. can we get a link please.. this sort of shit is a tad heavy to have no article to read..

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Retired Judge Frank Barbaro Admits to Convicting Donald Kagan on Murder Charge for Being White

If current political trends continue, the days when whites can get a fair trial in this country are numbered. In the most liberal areas they may already have ended:

Retired Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Frank Barbaro wants a white man he convicted in 1999 of killing a black man to be freed — claiming Wednesday he based the verdict on his own reverse racism. The 86-year-old former jurist convicted Donald Kagan, now 39, of fatally shooting Wavell Wint, 22, during a struggle over Kagan’s chain outside an East New York movie theater in 1998.

He says he didn’t consider self-defense as a justification due to the moonbat politics that came with being a civil rights activist.

“Mr. Kagan had no intent to kill that man … I believe now that I was seeing this young white fellow as a bigot, as someone who assassinated an African-American,” Barbaro, a former longshoreman who also served 23 years in the state Assembly, told Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice ShawnDya Simpson. …

Barbaro said his work during the civil-rights movement fed into his bias in the trial.

H/T Moonbattery

“The question of discrimination against African-American people became part of my fiber — my very fiber,” he told Simpson.

The same goes for the entire liberal establishment, which includes the judiciary, so the political prisoner Kagan is hardly guaranteed to be set free, even after this revelation. If his fate rests in the hands of ShawnDya Simpson — a judge of color known for wielding the gavel in a lime green suit — pray for him.

Yet again we see that justice and social justice are mutually exclusive terms.
View Quote

SO I guess there's a lock on racism as a concept now?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Fucking asshole.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of the white judge that gave the black guy life for getting busted with pot, but let a white man go after killing someone (in a car crash? IIRC)

Only this is a bit different.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

With this there is no wonder why I think it is a good idea for every American to have an escape plan out of the nation.  I also think that this political moonbattery will only get worse and it will be the Conservative white people that will bear the brunt of the ill will.  

You should keep your powder dry, but also have a plan of egress in case the system turns its sights on you!
View Quote

Fuck that!

This is MY country, and they will have to kill me before I allow myself to be forced out!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Lime green suit, wtf?  A gd circuis now.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like the old judge had a "come to Jesus" moment.........problem is , it wasn't Jesus.  

Trying to fix it before the dirtnap.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#20]
And a white kid in texas gets off killing 4 people because he was too rich?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Calling racism "reverse racism" is like forcing people to call Obamacare the Affordable Heathcare Act.  Calling it what you want, it is what it is...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder what it's like to have white guilt.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fucking asshole.
View Quote

Get a rope.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Drag him out back and summarily execute him on a tarp. Toss his body into the weeds for the dogs. What a pathetic imitation of a human being.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought only white people could be racists
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck that!

This is MY country, and they will have to kill me before I allow myself to be forced out!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that!

They will, with a smile on their faces too.  I suggest you go with option A and keep your powder dry, I have a feeling you just may need it one day.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Judge belongs in prison.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Reverse racism?  It's fucking racism period you numb nuts!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahhhhh, so if Twana Brawley came out with the truth about her lying you'd appreciate that?

Fuck him....he belongs on prison.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Why the fuck do you agree to a Judge instead of a jury?

You only need 1 guy of 12 for a jury.  You never 1/1 for the judge.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Its good he unfucked himself.  

It would have been better if he could have done it 30 or 40 years ago.
View Quote

Saying he is sorry is not enough to whitewash his crime.  I can't just go ahead and arbitrarily damage or destroy another person's life like he did, say I am sorry and walk away without punishment.

This judge needs to be punished as harshly as is possible to serve as a reminder that all people, even/especially public servants are accountable for their actions.  I say look him up until he dies, because I am going to bet you that he acted on his own ideals of social justice more times than just this.  Fuck this asshole.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Here's the judge...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#38]
And I'm sure this was the only time he did something like this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Saying he is sorry is not enough to whitewash his crime.  I can't just go ahead and arbitrarily damage or destroy another person's life like he did, say I am sorry and walk away without punishment.

This judge needs to be punished as harshly as is possible to serve as a reminder that all people, even/especially public servants are accountable for their actions.  I say look him up until he dies, because I am going to bet you that he acted on his own ideals of social justice more times than just this.  Fuck this asshole.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its good he unfucked himself.  

It would have been better if he could have done it 30 or 40 years ago.

Bingo
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Sleeping bag and a match
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#41]
If he were to be crippled via beatdown I wouldn't give one fuck.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mad respect, he was wrong and he admitted it. How often do judges do that?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#43]
But I thought we should always cooperate, since we'll get our day in court?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Fucking asshole.
View Quote
Fuck that.

The boats for this cunt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top