Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 11:50:47 AM EDT
Investigation reveals illegal immigrant working as DPS officer

A bombshell revelation, as the News 4 Tucson Investigators uncover exclusive information about an illegal immigrant on the job, with a badge and gun, working as a law enforcement officer in southern Arizona.
View Quote

The News 4 Tucson Investigators discovered that officer, Carmen Figueroa, has actually been working for DPS for about 13 years, possibly by using a fake or forged birth certificate.

One of Figueroa's past duties was Public Information Officer or spokesperson for the department.
View Quote

What are you guys getting upset about a little fraud for?

The News 4 Tucson Investigators have learned that Figueroa resigned yesterday due to the investigation.

DPS officials say it's unclear whether criminal charges will be filed in the case.
View Quote

http://www.kvoa.com/news/investigation-reveals-illegal-immigrant-working-as-dps-officer/
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Gotta love this country.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Arizona.............
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#3]
lulz. Apparently not in before the TX shit slinging
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#4]
It's just part of the integration process.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Dude must have watched the movie Blue Streak.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#6]
He picked a good hiding place
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
That's messed up.  Wonder if she really knew the truth or was the victim of parents who fed her bs and gave her fake papers long ago.  

Her on the right apparently

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Arizona Department of Public Safety Detective Carmen Figueroa.

She became a criminal investigations detective in 2010.
View Quote

According to Graves, Figueroa previously worked for the federal Bureau of Prisons as a secretary and for the Pima County court system as a secretary and an officer.
View Quote

Foreign national from country full of narco-terrorists with access to sensitive police databases. What could go wrong.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Just shooting the dags that American cops don't want to shoot?  
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Well that's embarrassing.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's messed up.  Wonder if she really knew the truth or was the victim of parents who fed her bs and gave her fake papers long ago.  

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/files/2007/08/l61229-2.jpg
View Quote

Low standards, apparently.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Foreign national from country full of narco-terrorists with access to sensitive police databases. What could go wrong.
View Quote

Small potatoes I suppose, compared to the communist infiltration of education, courts, and government.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#13]
My ? is did she ever arrest anyone and if so can that be used to overturn any conviction.
Also if anyoe was arrested by her can they sue her and the Dept

This is to funny
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL

We have a winner !!!!!!  
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Guilty
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

You sir owe me a new keyboard and possibly pain and suffering compensation for the cola that I blew out my nose.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#17]
They had an illegal on the ANC Alaska police force a short time ago.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#18]
see background checks work....
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My ? is did she ever arrest anyone and if so can that be used to overturn any conviction.

This is to funny
View Quote

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think that being a fake cop through fraudulent documents would make any and all arrests null and void.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#20]
And yet the illegal President is still in office.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like she is in charge of doughnut procurement and testing.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#23]
why not......we have a president   with sealed college and medical records that isn't an American
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#24]
BOP missed it?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Buford T. Justice works in AZ now?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think that being a fake cop through fraudulent documents would make any and all arrests null and void.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is to funny

Makes you wonder how many other employees have engaged in fraudulent activity to get a job or did not go through a background investigation.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Misfire.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Don't know how she would have passed the poly if she knew she was illegal. How she got passed the background investigation is a whole nother issue.

View Quote

Polygraphs are all about the skill of the operator.  Most "examiners" are a fucking joke.  

As for the background investigation... she was Hispanic and Female.  I doubt it was ever done.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would imagine that's exactly the case. Don't know how she would have passed the poly if she knew she was illegal. How she got passed the background investigation is a whole nother issue.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, that's one.  Probably not the only one though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey,she's paying income taxes.If she does good work why not?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Polygraphs are all about the skill of the operator.  Most "examiners" are a fucking joke.  

As for the background investigation... she was Hispanic and Female.  I doubt it was ever done.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't know how she would have passed the poly if she knew she was illegal. How she got passed the background investigation is a whole nother issue.

Affirmative action squared. If you would've ever accused her of being an illegal, you will be called a sexist, and a racist.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

And yet the illegal President is still in office.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know its fallible, but why take the risk if she knew that instead of getting a job, she could get jail and deportation instead? I'm sure you were being facetious, but no one is getting a DPS slot without a BI. Besides, its southern AZ, not a tough place to find EEO candidates.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Department of Public Senoritas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top