Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2002 10:21:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
DoubleFeed,

You always post the most interesting articles, I read all the articles that you had posted on the Iceman.  Pretty Cool!

Ever read any of Zecharia Sitchin.

Pretty interesting set of books on the 26,000 clay tablets (intact) recovered from the Ancient Civilization of Sumaria, in 1849. 6 books in the series, plus others he has written from the tablet translations. If you are interested, you can find them on Amazon.com.

He also has a web site where you can see the old fart, and read some of his articles.

[url]www.sitchin.com[/url]

Much different than anything we are taught is the standard story of mankind!!

Link Posted: 11/23/2002 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:00:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:02:18 AM EDT
[#4]
interesting stuff, and useful for my area of study.  thanks to both you guys.  [:)]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:44:03 AM EDT
[#5]
AAH what?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:54:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry I couldn't get back to this, MCI had a couple of T3s crap out and things got pretty hectic for the last 2 hours.

Yeah, got to admit, a lot of this info. has me felling pretty insignificant!!

If you ever decide to read his books, (Sitchin) you may find them interesting, but they read like a text book.  The guy gets down to cuneiform symbol by symbol, and what each one means.

It's fascinating, but in some places he'll have you snoring!!!

I had to stop reading them on shift when things were slow, 'cause I kept falling asleep.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have the Iceman link?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#8]
is it just me, or does that website not have a translation of it? I couldn't find it...
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorry I couldn't get back to this, MCI had a couple of T3s crap out and things got pretty hectic for the last 2 hours.

Yeah, got to admit, a lot of this info. has me felling pretty insignificant!!

If you ever decide to read his books, (Sitchin) you may find them interesting, but they read like a text book.  The guy gets down to cuneiform symbol by symbol, and what each one means.

It's fascinating, but in some places he'll have you snoring!!!

I had to stop reading them on shift when things were slow, 'cause I kept falling asleep.
View Quote

Probably the reason you're falling asleep is that in the back of your mind you realize 450,000 years is a long time to wait for "proof".  My brother mentioned this guy.  Does he show up on the Art Bell program too?

I'm starting to feel like Wayne......."We are not worthy...We are not worthy."
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
DoubleFeed,

You always post the most interesting articles, I read all the articles that you had posted on the Iceman.  Pretty Cool!
View Quote

DON'T feed this man's ego.. his head is already too big to fit thru the door!

[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top