Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2002 5:39:54 AM EDT
Sorry, I saw the name "Phucket" and had to throw this story on here!  Hopefully, tourists will say, "fuckem" and bring their guns on vacation if they decide to visit any diseased muslim maggot country.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/TRAVEL/11/20/thailand.phuket.attack.reut/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 5:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
funny how these "holy warriors" are tough as nails when it comes to attacking noncombatants, but when they finally get an actual army to fight, they all throw up white flags.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 6:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I just returned from Phuket.  Just so all you guys are clear on it, Thailand is  a predominantly Bhuddist nation (95%) with a small Muslim population along the southern edge near malasia.  In general, the Thais are not tolerant of crap like terrorism or religious extremism in any form.  

It could happen but if the terrorists accomplish what they want without a bomb they get their way.

My advice would be avoid Phuket, but not from terroriusts.  The prices are too high.  There are other parts of Thailand as much fun for less $$$.  Just my 2 cents

Link Posted: 11/20/2002 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 7:00:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Phuckem, I'll vacation in a good Christian country, where my money will be appreciated. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Phuckem, I'll vacation in a good Christian country, where my money will be appreciated. [:)]
View Quote

Thailand is a good Bhuddist country.  They really appreciate your money.  And they treat you accordingly.

Believe me, there is no love for militant muslim extremists there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top