Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2002 7:19:44 PM EDT
Sorry...but ya'll seemed to be enjoying yourselves just a little too much tonight.

cynic
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#1]
[shock] Great.  Now I'll [b]never[/b] get to sleep tonight.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
"I'm sorry Ms. President, but the Rebel "Patriots" have broken through our defences on both of the western fronts. Both "New Washington", and "Republic of Texas" have now been internationally recognised. Also, our troops have had to retreat from the "Arizona/New Mexico Territories" and the "Idaho-Montana Alliance"...

... Ms. President, I respectfully suggest we start Peace Negotiations."
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"I'm sorry Ms. President, but the Rebel "Patriots" have broken through our defences on both of the western fronts. Both "New Washington", and "Republic of Texas" have now been internationally recognised. Also, our troops have had to retreat from the "Arizona/New Mexico Territories" and the "Idaho-Montana Alliance"...

... Ms. President, I respectfully suggest we start Peace Negotiations."
View Quote
BANG!

"Damn, I was hoping we could convince them we were serious by giving them her head, but that .45 has made a mess of it."
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
GOD! I dont even want to think about this,
excuse me while i go shoot myself.....Bluemax
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
vote from the rooftops
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#6]
"Imagine Di Feinswine is your President..."

Imagine me on a grassy knoll[rocket]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck that. I'd rather be eaten alive by grizzly bears.

-T.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd hit it!

"...tell ya what I'm gonna do..."
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#9]
If that became reality I really believe it would be the shortest presidency in history.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Imagine Di Feinswine is your President
View Quote
Well, Mr Cynic.........not to be cross or anything, [b]but[/b][left]I imagine you should get your ass kicked just for posting such an abominable topic![/left]
[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top