Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2002 2:00:13 PM EDT
I found a place that has used UN powder blue helmets for about 20 bucks,do you guys think there is any interest if I picked some up?
I think they would make cool targets at the range,I bet they ,make a nice sound when a .223 slams into them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Post some pictures if you shoot holes in them! [}:)]
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
You'll have full ones soon enough.  I wonder if they are changing colors?
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I would not take them if they were paying me to shoot them!. I would not give my money (on a voluntary basis) to anyone that has anything to do with the U.N. I have really wanted to Go back into the Reserves and try to finish 10 more years for Retirement...Hell no! I will not obey any orders from a NON-American Gov't Body..

Don't get me wrong I like to see the pic's of shot up U.N. flags, and helmets, but I just don't feel that empty helmets give your Ammo the respect it should have.....

SHOW YOUR AMMO SOME RESPECT, IT HATES THE U.N.  TOO!.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I've used surplus Swedish helmets as targets. The holes are pretty impresive. Not as cool as UN ones, but still fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top