Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 7:05:21 PM EDT
I know it's been awhile, sorry. Anyone know the name of the 2nd song they did on VMAs? Guns and Roses on MTV that is.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
2nd song? The only one I remeber is November rain with Elton John. Incredible performance. What was the song like? I know most of their songs, but i dont remember the VMA's too much
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#2]
No not that time. About a month or two ago. The MTV VMAs. GnR closed the show with 3 songs mixed. Welcome to the jungle/?/Paradise City, I think. The middle song I didnt know, I think its new. It was kinda slow.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
really recent, I didnt know GnR was still playing. It wasnt the old crew was it?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
No his "new" band. They are on tour now. I just read Slash is teaming up with Duff(bass) and Steve(drums) to start a new band. They are looking for a singer. Going to spearhead the rock movement(again) says Slash.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I just watched the performance and I must say that the new band is pretty interesting looking. Looks like a cross between Marlyn Manson and Slipknot. One guitarist  is wearing a maks and a KFC bucket on his head. Pretty bizarre.
BTW its a new song called "Madagascar"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top