Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2002 8:56:25 AM EDT
They feel their values and agenda are what is best for the "greater good". What is the "greater good"? What are their values and agenda? I have seen posts calling for total gun confiscation and house to house searches. They insult the intelligence of anybody who doesn't live in one of those enormously wasteful money pits we call cities.

I have been totally locked out of the DU, other than to read the posts. I would love to engage some of these people in meaningful dialoge, but I am not free to do so at the DU. OK, they don't give a damn about the first amendment.

They want to round up our guns. OK they don't give a damn about the second amendment.

They want to impose their urban-liberal value system on rural America. OK, they are self-centered and vain.

It sounds like my only choice is to vote for Republicans and Independants who will seek to protect my individual rights, and allow me to determine my own destiny.

I'm not even allowed to speak to Democrats, and they want my vote? Screw those thought police.

After the WTO riots, Seattle is left with a convention center that will probably never see another significant convention. I watched the Left loot the stores and throw bombs at the police.

I watched when our uber liberal Mayor ordered the Seattle Police to stand idle while people were murdered and maimed during the Fat Tuesday riots.

I live in a Democratic stronghold. I am forced to watch as our Democratic leaders strangle our economy with high taxes and urban congestion because the Democratic voters refuse to vote any funds to road work or taxes.

The Democrats will claim they have solved the problem for us when Boeing builds a new factory in a less congested area in the midwest and there won't be anymore traffic jams, or economy, but hey, you can't have everything.

Do they want to listen? No way.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at what a Democrap is doing in AL. Sounds a lot like the Gore cry....Re-count!

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/news/1037182702308040.xml
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#2]
"I have seen post calling for total gun confiscation and house to house searches."

The more of this kind of shit people see on Danny Underwear the better off we will all be.

Know what I mean!      wink wink.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top