Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2002 12:56:02 PM EDT
Yesterday I posted that I was threatened with "Instant Karma" by a liberal. Today a woman wrote the following message below. My question is, how do I answer her question of "Is Saddam and Osama liberals"?  

Re:Reply to True_Burger
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:46:35am »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You just can't stop knocking people, that's your way.  Your assessment of me is laughable.  But, here's my shot.
You're a single male in his mid 40's.  You don't have a woman in your life because you obviously have no respect for women or their opinions, you have probably abused one or more at some point in your life.  You drive a pick up truck and booze it up regularly.  You wear a red plaid flannel shirt.  You think cause you served in the military you have all of life's answers, when you were probably only there because you were'nt making it any where else.  You think Timothy McVeigh was a hero.  Hey, it's as much a generalization as yours.
You didn't answer my question.  Are Saddam and Osama considered liberals?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Without seeing the entire exchange, it would be hard to give you advice. But a question: Are any of her charges true? I ask because it is easy to lose your temper and go off on a name calling rant.

From hard learned experience, I can tell you that the only way to win such a battle is to kill them with FACTS and you better be sure of yours. Otherwise, it is like the old saying; Winning an internet arguement is like winning a race in the Special Olympics. Sure you won, but your still retarded.

Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top