Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2002 7:16:09 PM EDT
I need to get to Mossy Grove.. I could do someting I am sure. Even if I go with the Red Cross,..SHIT I got to give back what was given to me some where down the road.  DOES ANY one live their or know some one. Please let me know and put me in contact. There must be something I can do
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 11:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure where that is .. but I live in Mississippi and we got hit hard last night about 30+ dead in our state.. sigh.. we had a big storm last year also.. its a goat fuck here also.. and we have had some help from the red cross also..  sorry i cannot help you [:(]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried the state's website? If they have one it may contain phone numbers or info on what to do or where to go.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Called today and was told they didn't need help..That the Emergency Disaster Service had it handled. They also told me to stay home and get my own health together before I think about going any place. Said prayers are good enough from me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
They have more volunteers than they know what to do with. This is the Volunteer State and when our fellow citizens are in need people really turn out. Gotta love those Tennesseeans!!! I was up there today and there turning people away..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top