Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2002 8:10:41 PM EDT
I read an interview with some guy named Bruce Clavell (?), Australia's pistol champion. He was saying how shooters don't need military style weapons and more handgun restrictions might not be bad. At any rate I think he was scared crapless that all handguns might be banned and was trying save his precious target guns at the expense of stock guns like Glocks 17s and Beretta 92s. No wonder Australia gets it's guns banned easily. The shooters are PC weak kneed idiots! BAND TOGETHER AUSSIES!

CRC
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
[steve]CRI-KEY![/steve]

I know someone who has an Aussie GF, I send him all this Anti/firearms related fiasco bs to remind him how f'd up it is down under.

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like they are getting what they deserve down under.  Quite a shame too....I used to believe our countries shared a common set of beliefs about individual freedom.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish my brother Blood Artisian was here.......
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 1:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]
If only those in the big cities could vote for laws only governing their big cities....

Oh well, it's nice to be able to play God for awhile I suppose.

Portlands Multnomah County seems to make the rules for the entire state.  What a shame that so few, limited to such a small area, make the rules for the whole.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top