Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2002 8:53:01 AM EDT
what they did wrong, but they don't wanna listen. After looking around over there the last couple days, I gave them some golden advise, and most of them tossed it in the trash

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=16563&forum=DCForumID60

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The prevailing attitude over there  lmao

[b]the average joe
is ignorant and doesn't deserve to be pandered to.  [/b]

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: (At Delta Uniform)

(Well) Considering I am ignorant, and not deserving to be pandered to, you would have just lost my interest (and vote). YOUR thought process is flawed and the main root of the loss of the elections in the last few years in my opinion. You can sit in the city, drink some flavored coffee at Starbucks and congratulate each other all day long on how "hip" and "liberal" you are and you will be reaching nobody new. It's called attrition. Elitists like yourself are slowly squandering possible votes, and will continue to do so with that attitude until you are the lone remaining Democrat.
View Quote

Nice virtual bitch-slap!!!!

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#3]
3 point shot from Aviator!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]
LMAO And they STILL don;t get it. Even the ones who do. I had no fear of actually telling them how to win elections, because I KNEW they would not understand.

[b]I live about as rural as you can get

They're all two-cow John Wayne wannabes. Somewhere along the way the pukes convinced them that only tough cowboys vote repuke. I think it all goes back to being labeled "Pink-o queers" or something. *shrug* We have to make them realize that the Democratic Party is the party of the people.[/b]

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice one Aviator![:D]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LMAO And they STILL don;t get it. Even the ones who do. I had no fear of actually telling them how to win elections, because I KNEW they would not understand.

[b]I live about as rural as you can get

They're all two-cow John Wayne wannabes. Somewhere along the way the pukes convinced them that only tough cowboys vote repuke. I think it all goes back to being labeled "Pink-o queers" or something. *shrug* We have to make them realize that the Democratic Party is the party of the people.[/b]

View Quote

Wouldn't it be [b]"We have to make them realize the Democratic party is the party of the SHEEPLE"[/b]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Those poeple over there KILL me! LMAO they are either communist/hippys, or people who think they are so smart they need not be nice to anyone who does not drink creme-huckleberry-Italian Roast-frappied-coffee.

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#8]
But Aviator - as DrGonzoLives says, "you are a dick".

LMAO

Good job!

How long until you get that Disruptor Tombstone next to your name?

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]
This post came out of a truly classic Delta Uniform thread:

tedoll78  (602 posts)      
Nov-07-02, 10:17 AM (ET)  
22. I advocate a MASS boycott.
Don't spend on luxury, that simple.
If the left 5% of the population were to suddenly stop spending money on unneeded things, we'd cut the economy's growth rate by at least 1%. No vacations, buy foreign instead of American when you have to, make your old car last longer, vacation with relatives and friends instead of staying in hotels. Or camp. Cook at home instead of going out to eat. Etc etc...

View Quote

What good people they truly are.  To bad most of them leech off of welfare and only spend stamps on food.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#10]
tedoll78 must think the left 5% are also the richest 5%. LOL!! It fails to realize the left 5% is probably the poorest pinko commie hippies it could ever meet. Their idea of going out to eat is visiting the neighborhood restaurant's garbage can. Car, what car?? There are no foreign buses available.
I am still willing to contribute to the purchase of one way overseas tickets for these a--holes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top