Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2002 9:57:43 AM EDT
So, will some of you be fleeing the Caliban now that Davis is on for another term?  I wonder what new bs you'll have to put up with this time around.  Maybe the national repudiation of everything Democrat will drive them insane and prompt them to attempt the big grab?

Illinois isn't faring any better, I see. Neither is NJ, or NY.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Charelton Heston is my Governor.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
My county voted for Simon.  

Damn L.A. and S.F.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Amazing how LA and SF made the desiding factor.

I expect Davis to ban all semi-auto rifles using mags within 4 years, and nothing can stop him.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I bailed out of CA in 88'. Sold most of my black gun collection to do it... Moved (east) into the western free zone. (as opposed to Kali aka "the domesticated west".)

I rebuilt my gun collection replacing items I sold with stuff you Kali Citi-slaves can only see in the movies. I now collect series of 34' stamps...

Tracer - yup
Exploding targets - yup
.50 cal - absolutely
the Full auto option - every black rifle should have this!
Sounds of Silence - for casual shooting...

Kali citi-slaves - you have been deprived by the depraved, I pity your plight.

(BTW - I Still keep in touch with my friends in the CRPA. - You may never win, but you can still be a sore loser. Make them bleed for every addition inch they try to take!)
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Woo hoo!

You all could still get those FAB10 thingys.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Amazing how LA and SF made the desiding factor.

I expect Davis to ban all semi-auto rifles using mags within 4 years, and nothing can stop him.
View Quote

Not too amazing. When the vote count was around 600,000 or so the Republicans were killing the dems at all levels. Then LA and SF counties were added, the vote count jumped to 6 million or so, and the Republicans were dead in the water.

The dems trounced the GOP, and if you ask me, the GOP deserved it. The Republicans have not produced any candidates worth a shit for 10 years. Remember when Davis was first elected? Everyone said Davis didn't have a chance in hell, that he was an empty suit with no appeal. The Republicans then proceeded to offer someone who was even worse. As long as the Republicans keep shooting themselves in the foot, the dems will own this state.

Hell, there wasn't even a Republican candidate for the House of Representatives in my district! How the hell do you like that?
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Bill Simon was a good candidate, but he had some bad press that haunted him. Did you know all those allegations about the S&L scams were AFTER he sold the company 2 years ago. When those things happened he had no control over it, but the company was still named after him.

Simon lost by 350,000. It was roughly 3.1million for Davis and 2.8 million for Simon.

It was damn close, and the GOP in CA should be proud, it was a much closer than people give Simon credit for. He went up against Davis would before the election had $60million IN THE BANK and received more after campaigning.

Now it'll be a Davis free for all, he can damn well pass anything he wants. At least we got control nationwide........
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top