Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2002 9:49:48 AM EDT
This dumb b!tch I just saw in Wal-Mart about 10mins ago,it was the store on S. Florida Ave. In Lakeland.

This chick said to the guy she was with "now that Bush is back I guess these will show up at work more and more(talking about shotguns in the sporting goods dept.)

There was about nine or ten other people in that dept. and they jumped her ass.
I was  over in auto dept. and walked over to see what was up.

The b!tch ran out! LOL!
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
"now that bush is back"?

Where the hell was he? WTH is she talking about, I hope somebody told that bitch if she doesnt like it to go move to CA!
Damn hoes
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 9:59:19 AM EDT
[#2]
She reminds me of that ole hag (College prof?) in Denver a few years back

She is being beaten and sexually assaulted by three pretty tough armed minority dudes ..

She screams for help..
Her next door neighbor a disabled Vietnam Vet Marine..grabs his 44 mag...heads out the door...(cant remember if he was in his wheel chair or not) .

.yells at the bad guys to stop..they yell back..he ..shoots ..nails one ..deader than a mackrel....the other two ran off

When the cops get there the "woman" is yelling at the cops to arrest the Marine for shooting the bad guy..

Later on in the paper she writes a scathing attack on handgun ownership and Vietnam Vets

The neighbor who saved her life..was absolved of any wrong doing...no thanks to the woman whose life he saved..
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey buck_nay_kid,
Where do you live man? I see you talking about Wal-Mart on S.Florida in Lakeland. I'm over here in Winter Haven. Let me know and maybe we can get together and go shooting sometimes. I'm probably going to Teneroc Friday morning.

btw, did you hear about those U.S.Marshalls gunning down that fugitive in the Haines City Wal-Mart parking lot. 2 .45 rounds in the back. One of my co-workers was in Lakeland E.R. when they brung him in and he got to intubate him.

Let me know,
556mm
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This dumb b!tch I just saw in Wal-Mart about 10mins ago,it was the store on S. Florida Ave. In Lakeland.

This chick said to the guy she was with "now that Bush is back I guess these will show up at work more and more(talking about shotguns in the sporting goods dept.)

View Quote

Maybe she works at a shooting range.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey buck_nay_kid,
Where do you live man? I see you talking about Wal-Mart on S.Florida in Lakeland. I'm over here in Winter Haven. Let me know and maybe we can get together and go shooting sometimes. I'm probably going to Teneroc Friday morning.

btw, did you hear about those U.S.Marshalls gunning down that fugitive in the Haines City Wal-Mart parking lot. 2 .45 rounds in the back. One of my co-workers was in Lakeland E.R. when they brung him in and he got to intubate him.

Let me know,
556mm
View Quote

Hi 556,

I go to Teneroc from time to time,your right we should go shoot some time.

If the plan pans out my new AR should be readdy in a month or two and we can go brake it in.

Teneroc would be the best bet due to the only other range around being only 50 yards[rolleyes]

I did not hear about the Marshalls,how did the knee jerk Wal-Mart folks feel about gun play in their parking lot?
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Ah, stupid teachers...... and they wonder why our "kids" are not learning anything.....

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ah, stupid teachers...... and they wonder why our "kids" are not learning anything.....

View Quote

No dude they just need more money[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She reminds me of that ole hag (College prof?) in Denver a few years back

She is being beaten and sexually assaulted by three pretty tough armed minority dudes ..

She screams for help..
Her next door neighbor a disabled Vietnam Vet Marine..grabs his 44 mag...heads out the door...(cant remember if he was in his wheel chair or not) .

.yells at the bad guys to stop..they yell back..he ..shoots ..nails one ..deader than a mackrel....the other two ran off

When the cops get there the "woman" is yelling at the cops to arrest the Marine for shooting the bad guy..

Later on in the paper she writes a scathing attack on handgun ownership and Vietnam Vets

The neighbor who saved her life..was absolved of any wrong doing...no thanks to the woman whose life he saved..
View Quote

One hears quite a few incidents like that.   Yet another example of why I would never defend someone other than family or close friend. One might be helping someone hostile to our rights, and who might even turn, as in this case.  There have been a number of threads on this board on the subject.  MAny have said they could not live with themselves if they stood by.  I wonder what they would say if the above happened to them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

No dude they just need more money[rolleyes]
View Quote

Dont forget that all important "hug"..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top