Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 10:12:03 PM EDT
Interview with Judge Andrew Napolitano from The Blaze.
here

What gets me is this part of the article:

He then went a step further: “Who’s used chemical weapons on their own people? How far are we from Waco, Texas, where federal agents used chemical weapons to murder 76 Americans in 1993, in the Clinton administration? Can you imagine if China or Russia wanted to bomb us to punish us for what we did at the time?”
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
The US actually has gassed it's own vets, but most people don't like to talk about that chapter in our history. The military used adamsite gas against the Bonus Army. Adamsite is an arsenic based vomit inducing gas.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
He's also a truther.

Napolitano believes that the 9/11 incidents including the subsequent collapse of the World Trade Tower buildings in New York City did not take place as the US government has publicly communicated. “It's hard for me to believe that [7 World Trade Center] came down by itself. I was gratified to see Geraldo Rivera investigating it. I'm gratified to see the people across the border interested," said Napolitano, “I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9–11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Tear gas is not a chemical weapon.  Sorry Judge, but it isn't.  I like how he uses legal arguments in that article, but legally tear gas is not covered by the treaties.

White prosperous is not a chemical weapon either; I have heard some libs on MSNBC parade out the siege of Fallugah as an instance where we used chemical weapons.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:24:41 PM EDT
[#5]
This may come as a shock, but yes, CS gas is a chemical weapon.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

the fact that he says the chemical weapons were used to kill them is what strikes me as odd. who knows what they were pumping into the buildings
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Tear gas is not a chemical weapon.  Sorry Judge, but it isn't.  I like how he uses legal arguments in that article, but legally tear gas is not covered by the treaties.

White prosperous is not a chemical weapon either; I have heard some libs on MSNBC parade out the siege of Fallugah as an instance where we used chemical weapons.
View Quote
CS is recognized as a chemical weapon under the 1997 Chemical Weapons Convention for military use.

ETA- a quick google shows that there is conflicting verbage in military manuals about WP being a chemical weapon.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:30:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the fact that he says the chemical weapons were used to kill them is what strikes me as odd. who knows what they were pumping into the buildings
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I read that as sensationalizing the fact CS may have been used to facilitate killing them.
Obviously he wants it to sound like the CS was the primary means.
Not sticking up for his statement, just pointing out that under military convention, it's considered a chemical weapon, said convention does not apply to police use though.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
CS gas is flammable, the Feds KNEW the Branch Davidians were using lanterns, because the electric was shut off........   You figure it out.

ETA:  this is meant for OP...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Thankfully, we have learned from the tragedy at Waco and nobody uses tear gas to incinerate suspects under the plausible guise of trying to smoke them out anymore...right?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
CS gas is flammable, the Feds KNEW the Branch Davidians were using lanterns, because the electric was shut off........   You figure it out.

View Quote

I know what you're saying, and I haven't read enough about the incident to be an expert but you'd think someone accusing the government of killing Americans with gas would specify that CS was used.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thankfully, we have learned from the tragedy at Waco and nobody uses tear gas to incinerate suspects under the plausible guise of trying to smoke them out anymore...right?
View Quote

Except for the LL Cool J looking guy from LAPD a few months ago.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, if you wanted to get technical, bullets and bombs are all chemical weapons.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:50:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He's also a truther.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
He's also a truther.

Napolitano believes that the 9/11 incidents including the subsequent collapse of the World Trade Tower buildings in New York City did not take place as the US government has publicly communicated. “It's hard for me to believe that [7 World Trade Center] came down by itself. I was gratified to see Geraldo Rivera investigating it. I'm gratified to see the people across the border interested," said Napolitano, “I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9–11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."

anybody paying attention is thinking the same
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
Burners

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:24:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's also a truther.

Um, no we aren't
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

He's also a truther.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's also a truther.

Napolitano believes that the 9/11 incidents including the subsequent collapse of the World Trade Tower buildings in New York City did not take place as the US government has publicly communicated. "It's hard for me to believe that [7 World Trade Center] came down by itself. I was gratified to see Geraldo Rivera investigating it. I'm gratified to see the people across the border interested," said Napolitano, "I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9–11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."
You do understand that WTC 7 was not one of the towers?  Those were WTC 1  and 2

WTC 7 was way down the street.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's also a truther.

Napolitano believes that the 9/11 incidents including the subsequent collapse of the World Trade Tower buildings in New York City did not take place as the US government has publicly communicated. "It's hard for me to believe that [7 World Trade Center] came down by itself. I was gratified to see Geraldo Rivera investigating it. I'm gratified to see the people across the border interested," said Napolitano, "I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9–11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."

Go on...

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

True. As is any explosive. Indiscriminate killing must be done in a particular way. For example, releasing a hazardous oxidizer into the air is barbaric. Unless you ignite it. If you ignite it, it's a fuel air bomb and ok for mass killing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's also a truther.

If you think you are somehow smarter or "more awake" than everybody else, you probably aren't.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#21]
A Waco, 9/11 truther and JFK thread all rolled into one. I may stay up for this one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:02:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A Waco, 9/11 truther and JFK thread all rolled into one. I may stay up for this one.
View Quote

No shit. Oh boy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#23]
In on this impending train wreck.

But I do admit to some skepticism surrounding any official government reports.

Not because I believe in a conspiracy, just because .gov officials have a genetic trait that the lie is the norm.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:17:58 AM EDT
[#24]
In
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:29:31 AM EDT
[#25]
IN before someone talks about how the US provided weapons, such as chemical ones, to both Iran and Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#26]
In America, we just burn them alive, it's so much more humane.

Although I'm not all into all the truther stuff, the Judge is actually a pretty smart guy, IMHO, and I agree with most of what he says.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:01:35 AM EDT
[#27]
There were a bunch of VHS videos floating around years ago that went over the Waco conspiracy stuff... complete with a ton of footage and very good evidence showing what ACTUALLY happened there. It certainly contradicts everything the media said about the incident.

It's been many years since I've seen the videos, but they clearly showed a NG tank outfitted with some type of hose apparatus... then showed it poking the gun barrel through the wall of the "compound" to disperse whatever "chemical" or "teargas" they had it outfitted with. Shortly thereafter... the place caught fire and burned to the ground.

These videos came out when the internet was only in it's infancy... long before "conspiracy" was a regular topic in public discussion.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:07:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The US actually has gassed it's own vets, but most people don't like to talk about that chapter in our history. The military used adamsite gas against the Bonus Army. Adamsite is an arsenic based vomit inducing gas.
View Quote

hush your mouth with actual historical facts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:08:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

ahhhh,
no

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wes Clark and the boys knew for a fact that it would be a lethal concentration when they started to assault.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:17:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Shoot , call a truce , start shooting again . Lay siege and cut off water and electricity . Play Psychological sounds for days on end .
Gas and burn to the ground then call others out
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:20:42 AM EDT
[#32]
How did I not see this thread earlier? It has 15 types of crazy all rolled into one. Tag for outcome!
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Burners deployed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:36:27 AM EDT
[#34]
So the Russians are supporting the diplomatic solution in Syria because they are afraid we will come after them next for the gas they used in Beslan.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:41:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Is anyone actually paying attention to the title of the article? I can't be the only one who wants to hear more from him on Syria.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Fuck Syria, let them take each other out and plant live feed cameras everywhere so we can watch
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There were a bunch of VHS videos floating around years ago that went over the Waco conspiracy stuff... complete with a ton of footage and very good evidence showing what ACTUALLY happened there. It certainly contradicts everything the media said about the incident.

It's been many years since I've seen the videos, but they clearly showed a NG tank outfitted with some type of hose apparatus... then showed it poking the gun barrel through the wall of the "compound" to disperse whatever "chemical" or "teargas" they had it outfitted with. Shortly thereafter... the place caught fire and burned to the ground.

These videos came out when the internet was only in it's infancy... long before "conspiracy" was a regular topic in public discussion.
View Quote

I've seen that video.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's also a truther.

it didn't, and we aren't.
This has been debunked thoroughly and completely, which anyone paying attention would realize.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top