Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 12:51:34 PM EDT
Larry Pratt of gun owners of America was debating a gun control advocate who while still had derp moments in the debate said where they over reached was mag bans................YA THINK?!

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
He owned that Jim guy. The opponent was denying that the shootings happen in gun free zones.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#3]
ding ding ding
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He owned that Jim guy. The opponent was denying that the shootings happen in gun free zones.
View Quote

Video?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I love this. Anti gun Democrats are shitting their pants. Next time Zero pushes gun control he's going to get a collective "Fuck you, do it yourself."
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Any infringement is overreaching. We need to be repealing existing infringements. Not enacting new ones.
A big bag of dicks for that guy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

He contracted derpres.  Clackamas mall is a gun free zone and so is Newtown.  Those are the 2 recent shootings.  Im guessing if you looked at all the other recent ones theyd also share a common theme.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Any infringement is overreaching. We need to be repealing existing infringements. Not enacting new ones.
View Quote

Yep, he didn't say mag bans are wrong just that they failed to adhere to the usual incremental strategy.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

we need to remove ALL the infringments, yes every single one of them, starting with the NFA.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Video?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video?

Typical liberal narrow mindedness. I'm on my phone so can't get a video.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#11]
The problem is once they over reached its really hard to under reach.  The laws are on the books.  Repealling a law is incredibly difficult. That requires the legislature and the governor to admit they screwed up.  They hate that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, that's exactly what he is doing now... at least in terms of the NFA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this. Anti gun Democrats are shitting their pants. Next time Zero pushes gun control he's going to get a collective "Fuck you, do it yourself."

Unfortunately, that's exactly what he is doing now... at least in terms of the NFA.

Oh, I know. I'm getting screwed by that at the moment as well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Sometimes I wonder if we should have took arms when California was struggling instead of the oh well better them than me attitude. Same with NY.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Video?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yep. Sometimes I wonder if we should have took arms when California was struggling instead of the oh well better them than me attitude. Same with NY.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many Cali members do we have, and how could we help with forming recalls or ballot initiatives to undo the insanity the legislature has done?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top