Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 2:17:48 PM EDT
 I started coming down with a Cold/sinus infection yesterday, nothing new, happens in the fall, and spring of the year to me, I deal with it for a week or two, and take some Clariton-D, and I'll be fine...... Clariton-D is the only thing that seems to help the pressure, i can deal with a stuffy nose.  Well, in WV, you have to get a card take it to the counter, and they have to scan you DL, so they can see how much of it you buy so you ain't making meth with it, been that way for years here. No problems, I only buy a box every year or 8 months or so.

Well, go to Rite-Aid, lady says I don't have any Clariton-D, all i have is the generic-D stuff, so i go to Wal-Mart, they have no D meds at all, all sold out, go to CVS, same deal.  No, they haven't stopped selling it, they were all sold out.   I finally go to Walgreens, and pretty much prayed to the lady at the pharmacy to see if they have any, and sure enough they had one box of the stuff.

What the fuck, everyone making meth now??  So if this database they have is supposed to see how much people are buying so they don't make meth with it, why is it fucking sold out??  You ain't gonna tell me everyone in town has a stuffy nose either
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a meth world.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride

Use Claritan NON-D and Generic Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride

Adapt, Overcome.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I kept wondering why places were sold out of white gas for my lantern and camping stove, then I realized those damn tweekers are probably using it to cook meth.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
A wave of colds or some similar upper respiratory infections just swept through this area.  I wouldn't be surprised if demand outstripped supply for a little while.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride

Use Claritan NON-D and Generic Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride

Adapt, Overcome.
View Quote

The lady at Wal-mart was trying to tell me something of the sort, but she said I'd have to take it like every 4-6hrs.  I had never done that before, plus I hate having to take meds multiple times a days so I didn't really think of it....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I kept wondering why places were sold out of white gas for my lantern and camping stove, then I realized those damn tweekers are probably using it to cook meth.
View Quote

Hell, I can only get it a certain few Wal-marts here now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top