Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2002 12:15:47 PM EDT

Eric T. Hun is moving to the Legal Forum and will continue to be a Moderator in that Forum.  Most of you know that the Hun is actually an attorney in his other life and his skills will continue to be a great asset to ART15.com and its' members.

[b]I just wanted to take a moment and thank Eric T. for his long-time service as Moderator, General Discussion Forum.[/b]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Great, just what we need, another forum for kar, hannah, et al to argue with ETH in.

HA HA

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Do I smell a doublefeed taking the mod place of the fallen hun?    If so Yahoo!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#6]
So will garandman come out from under his rock now?
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Spineless" and "Ed Sr." should [b]NEVER[/b] be used in the same sentence.  [;)]
View Quote

Of course, unless you are saying that Ed Sr. took care of those spineless bastards...

Right?  [;)]

WWoodworth
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I smell a doublefeed taking the mod place of the fallen hun?    If so Yahoo!

Bob  [:D]
View Quote
SMELL?  I DID take a bath today.  At least, I think I did...[:P]
View Quote

Nope you know my internet nose is always bad,but I did see earlier a new guy posting like his first post and you said I will be your mod today!

And I'm thinking hell double trouble ain't no mod!  But then when I saw that Eric had fallen off the roof of the Texas bungalow trying to find the tree that ILIKELEGGS had cut down  for fire wood,well I just put two and two together!

So when is Ericks Funneral going to be held?
 Never met the man but liked him just the same!

Bob[:D]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Great, just what we need, another forum for kar, hannah, et al to argue with ETH in.
View Quote

Oh pffft-iddlesticks :P

Waiting for the spring schitzenfest!!
View Quote

If you're thinking what I think you oughta be thinking, then it should be spelled "schlitzenfest" ;)
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks, [b]subsailor[/b], and the rest of you guys!

I thought [b]garandman[/b] might come up for air now that his favorite 'GD' Moderator was no more...

BTW, the 'GD' [u]doesn't[/u] stand for 'General Discussion', if you know what I mean! [:D]

Come visit me often in the Legal Section, where I am in way over my head!

In much the same fashion as I was in here.

Eric The(Fallen)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you, [b]shotar[/b], I will do what I can to rail against the folks who need to be railed against!

I will keep my IM cleaned out in order that y'all can holler if there are bozos that need to be spanked.

Eric The(Intellectually'Spanked',OfCourse)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top