Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2002 1:25:28 PM EDT
Okay, I'm a little bit curious.  What's everyone's drug of choice?  Yes, perhaps your AR is as addictive as anything that you could shoot into your veins, but I'm talking about chemical substances only.  So, what's everyone's favorite mood altering chemical to put into themselves?  Alcohol, nicotine, THC?  Crack, smack, speed?

I, for one, prefer THC.  If you wanna call me a druggie, go right ahead, as long as you yourself don't use any drugs.  I do it to relax(Plus it makes Star Trek SO much better), and I'm quite responsible with it(same rules as alcohol for me, no driving, power tools, firearms, etc.  Actually, the most dangerous thing I ever use when high is the keyboard).

So, what do the rest of you like to poison yourselves with?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
"...yams stuffed with gunpowder."
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
endorphins, and sugar.  i exercise a lot, and love icecream, cookies, etc.  i know, i know, they're not *really* drugs, but it's basically what i get "high" off of
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
My drug delivery system is this!

[img]http://www.wiw.org/~chris/drpepper/pics/can.gif[/img]

Mmmm, caffeine!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh come on, there have got to be more people here that like substances!  There have to be a fair number of people who smoke and drink, at least!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Poone Tang is my drug of choice.  It makes me feel great but it is expensive and addictive!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 5:42:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I drink small amounts of wine and beer on occasion, but that's not what you wanted is it?

You wanted confessions of illegal drug use didn't you?

Most people here are responsible, most responsible people avoid drugs.

This means that a few people here may use drugs, so keep digging buddy!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:07:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm high on the REAL things in life.
Powerful gasoline.
Clean windshield.
And a shoeshine.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:10:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm high on the REAL things in life.
Powerful gasoline.
Clean windshield.
And a shoeshine.
View Quote

Arock, I think you left out the two most important things:  Hoppes #9 and CLP.

Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Hell, I don't even take over the counter medicine.......not even aspirin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top