Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 1:24:11 PM EDT
Had an email from a guy called Anthony A. Smith wanting 2x $2500+ reclaimed wood tables custom made.  Of course I immediately Googled him, email comes up associated with with a Dr Anthony A Smith MD who works at the Mayo clinic in Phoenix.  I got super excited!  It would have been a nice tidy profit for me.  So his next email was about wanting the tables shipped to Argentina and that immediately raised a red flag with me.  I asked him to call me which he did very promptly with a 202 area code, that's DC.  It sounded like he was calling from inside a cave filled with chickens.  I assume that was the internet cafe in Nigeria or where-the-fuck-ever-land.  I told him I didn't think he was who he claimed to be and told him not to waste my fucking time.

My next email was as follows:

"Anthony, sorry for being so short with you on the phone.  Please give me a call at (513) 421-4310 and we can discuss your tables further.  I would like to get this project underway ASAP."

That's the number for my local FBI Internet Fraud Division

In before Cool Starry Bra, etc.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
CSB
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to see your starry bra!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
A man at work said they recently got his neighbor.  They sent him a $2000 check, told him to keep $500, send $1500 to France.....and he did.  Check bounced on Monday.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for sending me money.....................I mean helping save Africa,  thanks bro.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Nigerian embassy in DC probably doing call forwarding for these turds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top