Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 12:54:01 PM EDT

• I am looking for help with a basic sketch of a back tattoo I plan on getting. I need something to take to the shop so they have the right idea.

• I am looking to get a back design with three Battle Crosses as the main area. One in the middle, then one left and one right (Please see link for reference)

• I would like some added detail with spurs on the boots at the base of the memorial. I believe this is only visible on the left and right pictures but not the center. I am thinking of having an American flag in the background, but not sure how that will tie in with everything.

Battlefield Cross Design: Linky

If you enjoy drawing and would be up to this challenge, please let me know.

Thanks for your time

For the Inky Haters, say what you want, however, be cautious in your choice of words against what this tattoo means to me. It is a tattoo for three of my good friends who I had the pleasure of knowing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
As an inkie myself...if you have an idea of what you want any reputable artist and shop will design it for you with your input. Just saying...you are paying them regardless so let them do the work.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As an inkie myself...if you have an idea of what you want any reputable artist and shop will design it for you with your input. Just saying...you are paying them regardless so let them do the work.
View Quote

Yep.
Just bring them the picture in your link and tell them what you want.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I have a shop that I got 2/4 of mine at which he drew on site. However, I called him up and no one there is prior military so he doesn't have the right vision (his words not mine)  He is a good man and I told him I would get a rough sketch together to get to him.  

I get my work done by Jimmy. I say 2/4 because I got one done stupidly after joining the .mil (Stupid because it has no meaning, just a design) and another was done by a friend who purchased his first kit (Later committed suicide so I will never cover or fix it)

None the less, being an Inky I know we all love looking at others work. Here is his website.

Facebook (Pictures)

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As an inkie myself...if you have an idea of what you want any reputable artist and shop will design it for you with your input.
View Quote

This.
Any decent artist should be able to do what you're asking for with that picture as a starting point.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As King of the Pureskins, I grant an exemption to service-members and vets.  
... and pirates.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the Inky Haters, say what you want, ...

As King of the Pureskins, I grant an exemption to service-members and vets.  
... and pirates.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top