Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2002 6:37:50 PM EDT
Anyone else hear this? Some "foreigners" told my GF's mother to stay away from Coke products for the next 6 months. They said it would be the next big terrorist act! To bad all I drink is Coke![XX(]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#1]
REALLY?  I heard from my Brother-in-law's dentist's gardener that you could put stupid rumors on the internet to see if people would believe them!

Isn't that wild?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard this several months ago...  from two different sources.  Definately a hoax.  Have a Coke and a smile and tell them ragheads to STFU ![stick]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry Johnny_Reno! I just heard it and wanted to see if anyone else did. I didn't state it as a fact just a question.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I heard this several months ago...  from two different sources.  Definately a hoax.  Have a Coke and a smile and tell them ragheads to STFU ![stick]
View Quote

Un fuckin beleivable...
hey there Marine, we had a damn CO one time that called a formation to tell us about the kidney stealin hos that could pick you up in the bar and leave you in the tub minus yer kidneys!!!

What a fuckin moron[BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top