Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2002 5:47:08 AM EDT
I don't know about you guys but i still think the NRA or some other major pro freedom/gun group better get on the streets of DC very soon, the f*ucking Anti's are talking more and more about that whole fingerprinting issue.

And with the control of the media in their hands it will be very difficult to stop it, i mean they control the opinions of the American public after all. Atleast the stupid Joe Sixpacks And Sally Soccer Moms, which make up the majority of the population it seems.

No the fingerprinting won't be hard to defeat or anything, but it just gives the Anti's one more victory, and sets the stage for even more
opression to come.

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:03:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Uh, do you mean some "Freedom loving" group like this??

[url]www.natvan.com/what-is-na/na2.html#economic[/url]

In contrast to the Marxist system, we recognize the need to permit people to compete, to reap the fruits of their labor, and to exercise leadership according to their demonstrated ability. They will work harder and more efficiently and will order themselves in a hierarchy of ability. The result will be a stronger, better led, and more prosperous society. There will of course, be those individuals who will not work or whose natural abilities are such that they cannot compete effectively. Rather than following the Marxist path of robbing the successful in order to reward the unsuccessful, [red]we must take measures to ensure that society's lowest elements do not multiply and become more numerous in later generations......[/red]

Hunter, I'm gonna be all over you like flies on shit,(please [b]do[/b] note the analogy), when you post here...

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Liberty86 - that must refer to liberty for those which YOU deem to be appropriate in their thoughts.  Ever heard of the first ammendment?  Sorry to see you so hellbent on the destruction of European civilization.  And as far as your posts regarding how our forefather fought those evil Germans, lets not forget those Americans were fighting WITH and FOR Communism.  We established East Germany.  We helped establish the USSR as a world superpower.

Now don't get all in a tizzy over me.  I'm trying to show you that our government not only lies now (re: ATF), but has been lying for a long time.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#4]
PS -

I agree, we need some damage control from the NRA regarding the sniper attacks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#5]
There will of course, be those individuals who will not work or whose natural abilities are such that they cannot compete effectively. Rather than following the Marxist path of robbing the successful in order to reward the unsuccessful, we must take measures to ensure that society's lowest elements do not multiply and become more numerous in later generations......
View Quote

interesting, care to elaborate on how we ensure that society's lowest elements do not multiply?
Does this mean that if ol blonde haired blue eyed me decides that I don't like Der Fuhrer taking 60% of my income away from me and I start protesting it that I'll have my nuts cut off? Or would I just be shot in the head at the side of a mass grave--- that would be easier wouldn't it.

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#6]
and once again....[b]trolls[/b]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:07:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Although Carlotta knows how to install programs on her computer, she cannot seem to program her VCR.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I would like to see more pro-gun groups propagandizing this event. Maybe some ads pointing out that Maryland already has some of the toughest gun laws in the country, and it hasn't stopped this or helped in the investigation at all.

Why the silence?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:07:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Teddy eats Cheerios for breakfast and he has two bowls and he eats quickly.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#11]
[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#12]
I agree that the NRA/GOA/SOMEBODY needs to get out in front of the cameras and point some things out. Like sugguested, ballistic fingerprinting won't work, Maryland's tough anti-gun laws don't work, etc.

But the press probably wouldn't give them air time or print anyway. But, damnit...they should at least try. I'll bet they could put something tasteful together without being accused, except by the most vocal of opponents, of trying to "take advantage of the situation." Not that our opponents would ever do anything like that. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#13]
[b][red][size=6]IBTL!!!!![/size=6][/red][/b]

Mr. Avila asked nice, y'all.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#14]
It would never fly!....Why not fingerprinting every Americans citizens because Ted Bundy killed someone?......Not likely.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Liberty86 - that must refer to liberty for those which YOU deem to be appropriate in their thoughts.  Ever heard of the first ammendment?  
View Quote

The First Amendment means the government can't restrict your right to free speech.  It doesn't mean you can spout BS without anyone contradicting it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lets pick on the issues,not the person posting them!
View Quote

EdAvilaSr, I understand what your intentions are and they are commendable, but let me point something out.

Back during WW2 the U.S. didn't just go after Hitler we went after the people of Germany as well.  After all they were the ones who supported Hitler!  Nowadays for the sake of political correctness we hold Saddam Hussain liable, but not the people because they are under dictatorship.  We don't want any "collateral damage".  Doesn't matter if Islam and the Iraqi people were dancing in the streets when the WTC fell, PC nowadays dictates we do not show aggression towards the poor helpless people. VERY unrealistic.

My point is this: Apparently hunter88 has shown himself to be in alignment with "Aryan" dogma.  Liberty86 has caught on to this.  If a person is aligned with such a dogma, it is commonsense to know that no matter how friendly he sounds towards RKBA, the outcome he supports is still a horrible one. Lets not be blind. [b]The person[hunter88] and the issue he supports[aryan] are one and the same![/b] Liberty86 is attacking the issue of aryans and their agenda/dogma, and the ones who support it. If hunter88 is truly an aryan supporter, then Liberty86 is justified.  Who of us wants to live under aryan rule? Who of us woulden't come to arms to combat such a group if they were in power? [blue][i]edited to add[/i][/blue]: In like manor why wouldn't we want to nip this in the bud?

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#18]
[:\]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Your point is well taken.

My intention is not to silence anyone here, regardless of how much I might hate his point of view....as long as he abides by our rules and does not go on a personal attack,threat,name calling etc.

[b]When he exposes his political,racial,etc view you are welcome to debate him if you disagree with him....while you also abide by THE SAME RULES.[/b]

HOWEVER,[red]this thread is about something other than his Aryan supremacy belief and therefore should not turn into a debate on that.[/red]

If you want to start a thread to discuss a race related subject and wish to challenge him to debate you,please feel free to do that....within our stated rules.

[b]The first one to break those rules will get his post edited/deleted at the mods/staff discretion.[/b]

This is all done in order to keep threads free of interference from bad feelings about the author's personal positions and beliefs expressed in other topics.

Thanks for reading!
View Quote

I had posted a response to Boom s post,(thanks Boom), between ed's post and erics (thats why he just posted the oh,oh face). I posted it before I read Ed's post. I deleted it. I'll bet some here have a general idea of what I said.....
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I agree that the NRA/GOA/SOMEBODY needs to get out in front of the cameras and point some things out. Like sugguested, ballistic fingerprinting won't work, Maryland's tough anti-gun laws don't work, etc.

But the press probably wouldn't give them air time or print anyway. But, damnit...they should at least try. I'll bet they could put something tasteful together without being accused, except by the most vocal of opponents, of trying to "take advantage of the situation." Not that our opponents would ever do anything like that. [rolleyes]
View Quote

CNN had a great side by side intreview with someone from the 2nd Amendment foundation and someone from the VPC.. the way the 2nd amend guy made the VPC eat his words and look like an idiot.. it will not happen again [:(]< but os course the media is not baised.. >
It happened saterday around 1:30 pm..
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, gee, cluster. I missed it. Along with 90% of the country too, I'll wager.

And you're right. It won't happen again. [:(]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#23]
What was the topic again?

I would think that the "Radical NRA and the other gun-loving groups" would get run out of town by the sheeple.
It would take a very tactful person to get in front of the camera's without doing more harm than good.
The lIBERALS and the nEWS mEDIA would not let the message get out!

Remember...What is right is not always popular...And what is popular is not always right!

Remember when the towns people wanted Barabus (the murderer) freed instead of Jesus!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top