Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2002 5:33:25 PM EDT
Hey, are any of you here on the board San Fran area lawyers who like to do low price good deeds?

I got a client, a widow, ripped off by her MINISTER. I took a judgment in Michigan but he ran out of state after I got her just a little cash. I got him found now, but the money at stake isn't enough to hire a cali firm unless one of you wants to step up and help out for cheap or on a percentage basis of the (small) judgment.

I haven't charged her much myself, and stopped charging her at all two months ago. I really dislike this 'man of God'. This POS was giving me crap about God, Jesus, and why he didn't have to pay her back because of them. A real scumbag to the max.

Thanks for reading.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Your IM is full. If its guys offering to help, lets make it a group effort.
I'm not a lawyer but I can ring a doorbell with the best of them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait, didn't you post something about this shitheel a few weeks ago?  He was a youth minister or something like that?  He was thought to have been heading to CA, and wanted to figure out how to find him?

If so, good deal!  How did you track him down?
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
1) Thanks for the heads up. IM box cleared out.

2) Yep. that was the great hunt.

3) My secretary really did it, subpeonas are free in our state and she has been cranking them out at a crazy rate. Some of them paid off.

Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
If you have a judgement and located assets, can't the Sheriff attach it for you?
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a Michigan judgment and a Michigan license to practice law.
He is in Cali with all his stuff. I need to trade in my judgment for a California one, and then garnish and a writ of execution and all that, and it has to be done by someone licensed in Cali, and in or near his new county.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:58:29 PM EDT
[#7]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top