Link Posted: 10/13/2002 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
But there is anti 50 cal crap on MSNBC now though
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#4]
What I learned from the show.....

"If these people are gonna have these guns and defend their rights with these guns, I don't think they should have them in the first place."

-Congressman Waxman, CA

That show was a total crock of $#!t. But no surprise right, it was mBSnbc
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"If these people are gonna have these guns and defend their rights with these guns, I don't think they should have them in the first place."

-Congressman Waxman, CA

View Quote

Sounds like a treasonous statement to me. I watched the show, and was  discussed as well.

In the segment on the MI militia, when the fella said that the militia was acting paranoid, as though they were being watched maid me laugh. They were being watched and they new it.

I got one good feeling out of the whole show. After Tim blew up the fed building in OK, The MI militia was hit hard. But from what I saw on the program it has bounced back. The estimated membership of 3000 is off I think. I am not a member but I am a sympathizer, As are many others in the wolverine state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top