Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2002 11:23:00 AM EDT
I hope to god that this sob is a terrorist and not just another "nut with a gun." Has anyone thought that maybe this guy is a terrorist and has been leaving things behind at the scenes saying that he is a terrorist but the police are hiding this info so the public does not get more alarmed then nessicary ? Also the whole taro card thing could just of been made up by the police so that we'd think it was just a "nut with a gun" instead of a terrorist.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He is a terrorist. The only ? is whether he is domestic or foriegn.

mike
View Quote

agree 100%
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has anyone thought that maybe this guy is a terrorist and has been leaving things behind at the scenes saying that he is a terrorist but the police are hiding this info so the public does not get more alarmed then nessicary ?
View Quote

Yes. In fact I'll bet the eye witnessess have told the police it's two ARAB men in a white van, and i'll bet the police have video evidence confirming it from the store surveilance cameras.

Anyone else catch the smirk on the ATF agents face yesterday when he dodged the Terrorist question on FOX news. His face was practically screaming "Hell yes its a couple of terrorist!"

But I dont think they are leaving behind anything claiming responsibilty.

The snipers "hide" with the mated grass, tarot card, and shell casing is a diversion. I'm surprised they didnt also find a mildot master and gun log book it sounds so contrived.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are implying that he is ARABIC....

There's no way.  ARABS can't shoot!  It's common knowledge!
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#5]
No matter where he was born, he IS a terrorist. The people that live in that area have to be scared out of their minds and that is obviously his intention. Anyone who commits an act to spread terror in the population is by definition a terrorist.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you mean is he an Islamic militant taking out innocent civilians as seen in the training videos?  I think so.

Why does he keep targeting gas stations?  Does it have anything to do with disrupting the economy and paying back those who are using Arab oil.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe the sniper is a high school kid. The weekend is not over but, the sniper did not shoot anyone last weekend. It made me wonder if it is a school kid. Most of his shootings were after typical parents were off to work. or maybe he is an expelled student, you know the kind that use bread stick as pistols in the lunch room. Then get kicked out for doing so.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
If the sniper shot from the concealed area of the cargo truck like the one they just released the picture of, then no doubt in my mind exists that it is a team of at least 2 individuals.  Could be more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top