Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2013 7:21:51 AM EDT
Ever go crazy with the anticipation the truck will soon show?
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Ever go crazy with the anticipation the truck will soon show?

Only when I was waiting for my Garand.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#2]
No but my SO does.  Runs to the door every few minutes on the scheduled delivery day.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:27:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Depends on what it is and my schedule. They often just run up and stick door tags to the door and drive off, since its a secure apartment building.

Which means we all just drive in to the distribution center to pick up our packages, if someone is around and lets them in they leave the packages on the ground for anyone to take.
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I hate being home when I'm expecting something good. Better to be out doing something to take my mind off of it. Then come home in the evening and see it sitting there.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2013 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#5]
One package down. One to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top