Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 11:09:09 AM EDT
Although not officially confirmed, a recent message from Bin laden has been sent to the American people.
In it he ask all americans to understand that he attacked us on 9 11 because of our governments unconditional military and financial support for the state of Israel and for putting Jewish intrest above all others, including Americas.
I know i will be slammed and flamed once again for saying this, but the September 11th attacks were a direct result of this governments taking of sides in a religious war, between jews and muslims.
I'm not calling for an attack on Israel but just nuetrallity in the middle east. Stop sending the Israelis weapons and money and stop attacking Israel's Muslim neighbors, and this whole terror issue would just go away. And like Osama has said before, we were attacked because we allow our government to use our tax dollars and our military to ensure Jewish intrest is put first in the world.
Whatever our government does over seas, it reflects the American people, and thus makes us legitimate targets of the whole world that we step on for Jewish intrest in the middle east.
Nuetrality is the only answer.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:14:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#2]
"Heil Osama"

WTF?!

I have lived in Saudi Arabia (8.5 years) and while the people are nice to live among, you have no FUCKING clue what you are talking about.  They don't hate us because we help the Jews... they hate us because we are christians and we make an easy target!

"They" being the RADICALS... not the normal arabs.

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know i will be slammed and flamed once again for saying this
View Quote

Really, you think?

View Quote
, but the September 11th attacks were a direct result of this governments taking of sides in a religious war, between jews and muslims.
View Quote

Ah yes....and let me guess, the best you can come up with fact-wise to support this sounds something like: Because Osama said so!

Stop sending the Israelis weapons and money and stop attacking Israel's Muslim neighbors, and this whole terror issue would just go away.
View Quote

Find yourself a friend and a pair of pliers, firmly grasp your gluteals and pull in opposing directions, and have your associate affix said pliers to neck while pulling in a downward motion, please.

There's a simple 4 step process to ensure we'll
never have to worry about Islamic terrorists ever again (and no, it don't involve nukes):

1. Repeal the Constitution and establish strict Sharia law.
2. Eliminate all government positions. All government leaders will be executed. Control of the government will be handed to the leading muslim cleric of the region, on the approval of those in the Mid-East.
3. Free all prisoners. Anyone not immediately converting to Islam will be imprisoned and tortured until conversion/death.
4. Place all military structures under the control of the newly designated leader, with any and all nuclear access codes/protocls shared with Mid-East ruling bodies.

THAT's what'll make them happy. Nothing less.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Bin Laden doesn't care about the Palestinians.  Other Arab states dont care about the Palestinians.  Only when they get heat from the West, like Iraq in 1990 or the current war on terrorism, do they turn around and embrace their oppressed brothers in Palestine.  The other Arabs could take in all the Palestinians easily, but they dont.  Why not?

Jeez, even the Palestinians dont care about the Palestinians.  Their leaders loot all the aid from the US and EU for their own bank accounts.  They brainwash their own children to become bombs.

You have to understand that the Palestinan conflict is a giant side-show, a red herring.  The Arab states of Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia fund terror against the Israel, because it provides a distraction for their people to focus their hate and frustration on.  It also absorbs the interest of the US, who wont look into addressing the need for reforming the governments of Iraq and Iran, or that an awful lot of terrorists and their firebrands come out of Saudi Arabia.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#7]
[b]the September 11th attacks were a direct result of this governments taking of sides in a religious war, between jews and muslims.[/b]

moot point. we were attacked. too late now.

if we had not embargoed japan for what they were doing in china, they may not have attacked pearl harbor. so what? can you say "inevitability"?

we should stomp 'em into the ground wherever we find them. (al queda terrorists and any other group that attack us or our forces- regardless of religion, culture, or nationality.)
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#8]
let me get this straight guys, i need help for just repeating what Bin Laden has said since before the attack on the USS Cole.
And i'm crazy for beleiving anyting that he says?
And that we are attacked because WE are CHRISTIANS?
First i despise any religion that makes people bow down to some spook in the sky, to any religion that says i'm guilty of some kind of sin before i was even born, and says that my children will be born guilty of some sin?
Funny that Judaism, Islam, And Christianity all come from the same area  of the planet, and all are insane.
Now if you beleive in any of those religions,You need help, no i don't want to blow you up because of what you beleive, but your grip on reality is very questionable.

No giving the "enemy" what they want is never an option, but without support for Israel and Jewish intrest, our list of enemies would be considerably shorter.

And no we should not let any one decide who we support or not. But if the American people were aware of the billions of their tax dollars that went to Israel every year, and that money is used to finance the Jewish war machine, which is used to steal muslim land, and kill children throwing rocks, maybe the American people might actually have a voice in whom we support and whom we do not. I can't recall ever being ask by my senator if i wanted my taxes to go towards the advancement of Jewish intrest in the world.Or to welfare dependents for that mattter. There are many things that the system does on it's own, that must end.
And quite frankly that land over there belongs to the Muslims, their forfathers won the wars and established the ruling class, for us to decide what is good for them is not our business, so yes western influence is also a problem for them as well, just like Russian influence would have been for us during the cold war, and when to many reds got uppity in this land the Feds quickly put an end to the majority of it. So it seemed anyhow.

And as for  Israel being our Friend, well friends are not supposed to spy on each other, and last march when over 200 jewish spies were apprehended in DC, they were just testing our own agents Right? And when they attacked the USS liberty they were just testing our RADAR,right?
And when the jews demand money from the U.S for the so called holocaust, they are just being our buddies again,Right?
And when they sued Ford motor company for having a subsidiary company in Germany in the 1930's, they were just returning the favor of all the tanks and vehicles, that Ford produced and the U.S used to save their asses in WW2, Right?
The list goes on and on about our little democratic ally in the middle east. And all of these are the so many ways FRIENDS look out for one another ,Right?
And I need help?
Really
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#9]
wow this long and no comments amazing
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#11]

GO AWAY, TROLL!!!  

Hows that for a comment. [:D]

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Saying that if the U.S. leaves the Middle East all terror attacks will go away is like saying that if all guns are banned, crime will be eliminated.  You sir, are blind to the real issues at stake.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#13]
then please tell me of the real issues at stake here then?
o wise one.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#15]
The Koran is the word of Allah through Mohammed. The Koran states you will not make war, and especially against women and children. Now, what makes you think these are Allah fearing Muslims???
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Normally try to refrain from belittling someone as stupid as you on boards but exactly which jews did we save when hussein invaded kuwait.  it seems the muslims in kuwait and saudi were more than happy to have the help of the infidels.  get your head out of your a@@ this isn't about israel its about jealousy and a violent vindictive religion/people who can't even get along with one and other.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTL

hold on, let me get my popcorn.  This is gonna be good.  [:)]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Here are some facts that people forget about.

Yes we give Isreal money and arms. We give the same amount of compensation to Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey. So we support both sides equally.

We are also bound by the Camp David accords to give up this money to both sides.

126 Americans died so that the Gulf War agreements could be signed. By Iraq violating those agreements, Sadam is pissing on the graves of those soldiers. Their sacrifice was for nothing if we don't enforce the agreements.

Sadam has killed over 100,000 of his own people.

The poster also makes the argument that since the Muslim's forefathers won battles for Israeli land they deserve the land. But if you look at ancient history, the land was the Jews for centuries before Islam was even invented. And if you look at modern history, the Israelis won the wars, so either way they have a rightful claim.

History is written by the winners!
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Stop sending the Israelis weapons and money and stop attacking Israel's Muslim neighbors, and this whole terror issue would just go away.

View Quote

Thank you for your input Mr. Chamberlan. Now sit down and shut up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No giving the "enemy" what they want is never an option, but without support for Israel and Jewish intrest, our list of enemies would be considerably shorter.

And no we should not let any one decide who we support or not. But if the American people were aware of the billions of their tax dollars that went to Israel every year, and that money is used to finance the Jewish war machine, which is used to steal muslim land, and kill children throwing rocks, maybe the American people might actually have a voice in whom we support and whom we do not. I can't recall ever being ask by my senator if i wanted my taxes to go towards the advancement of Jewish intrest in the world.Or to welfare dependents for that mattter. There are many things that the system does on it's own, that must end.
And quite frankly that land over there belongs to the Muslims, their forfathers won the wars and established the ruling class, for us to decide what is good for them is not our business, so yes western influence is also a problem for them as well, just like Russian influence would have been for us during the cold war, and when to many reds got uppity in this land the Feds quickly put an end to the majority of it. So it seemed anyhow.

And as for  Israel being our Friend, well friends are not supposed to spy on each other, and last march when over 200 jewish spies were apprehended in DC, they were just testing our own agents Right? And when they attacked the USS liberty they were just testing our RADAR,right?
And when the jews demand money from the U.S for the so called holocaust, they are just being our buddies again,Right?
And when they sued Ford motor company for having a subsidiary company in Germany in the 1930's, they were just returning the favor of all the tanks and vehicles, that Ford produced and the U.S used to save their asses in WW2, Right?
The list goes on and on about our little democratic ally in the middle east. And all of these are the so many ways FRIENDS look out for one another ,Right?
And I need help?
Really
View Quote

Yeah, you do.

I for one am not going to abandon a friendly allied country like Israel because their psychotic murderous intolerant Muslim enemies hate us for supporting them, any more than I would have abandoned Great Britain for fear of supporting them would upset Hitler.  Understand?

Jews are stealing land?  Last time I checked, the Muslims ATTACKED from those lands.  In 1948.  In 1956.  In 1967.  In 1973.  The Muslims had their lands granted to them in Jordan by British mandate.  The Jews got Palestine.  That was the deal, but the Arabs could not tolerate not having the whole enchilada. Because of the Arabs' oil resources, the cowardly Europeans, like you, decided to back off and leave the Jews to the wolves.  Again.

The Jews do conduct espionage upon us, but so do the French.  You have to realize no one in the world cares about the Jews, that they have learned they have no real friends.  They learned the hard way, and they will never put the survival of their people into others' hands ever again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#22]
You sound like you're trolling.  

I'm not sure you see what's at stake here.  If Israel is forced into a corner they will nuke these Arab countries.  We're the moderates here despite the your plea on behalf of Osama and his murderers and our neutrality will only result in chaos and disaster for the region and possibly the whole world's economy.  These Arab countries have only one thing to offer....oil.  If their governments squander the wealth and they are left with an undeveloped and single item economy they will sink even deeper into despair.  Arab leaders encourage their unhappiest to blame the Jews and the US for their plight to keep the heat off them.  They are their own worst enemies and would have their throats slit in a minute if they weren't able to direct social discontent onto a 50 year old conflict that they keep fueled.

Conspicuously absent from your comments are any pleas to the rest of the countries to remain neutral.  What countries do you think should have [b]any[/b] say in this and why?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#23]
wow this is all so enlighting, but i have yet to see  the real issues at stake here.
Also as far as the land belonging to the jews well what ever, that is in their book and in the Koran it belongs to the muslims, so tit for tat on that one.
Hell we could argue that this land belongs to the indians, but i will never give it back, but back then that was the way it was done. But today whenever another country threatens Israel with invasion we go to bat for them, or when some country decides to kick out some other religious group, or decides to invade it's neighbor, we bomb them, but when Israel invades and kills, we just wring our hands and say,"now now jews can't be so greedy, or we might just cut your money by about 10 billion this year, but hell since we already give you 13 billion a year, that you never pay back{wow and we are in dept they say}", then we just sit back and let the jews kill a couple hundred women and children, then they pull out just long enough to re group, it the same old crap, and our turning the other way causes Americans to become targets.
Also again, yes we do give some money to a few muslim nations, mainly so they won't attack Israel, but it is no where near as much as we give to the jews,and we don't give the muslims
access to our best weapons now do we, yeah we sell them out dated F15's with substandard radar, but the jews get the real stuff, the same stuff we use,sometimes before our boys even get it!!!
And yes maybe France does spy on us,BUT we don't give france 13 billion every year just to stay afloat, and attack it neighbors either.
France stands on it's own, so i guess they have the right to do as they please, but Israel  could not keep up it's Holy war for the Holy land with out our aid, and that is a fact!!!
And once again what kind of friendly, attacks our ships{USS Liberty}, sues american companies that saved their asses in WW2, by building tanks and stuff. And then demands money for their so called suffering in the so called Holocaust, from us?
Yes they are our friends alright as long as it serves them, but when we conquer all of their enenmies for them, we are not only stupid, we also open ourselves up for retribution from their enemies.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#24]
wow this is all so enlighting, but i have yet to see  the real issues at stake here.
Also as far as the land belonging to the jews well what ever, that is in their book and in the Koran it belongs to the muslims, so tit for tat on that one.
Hell we could argue that this land belongs to the indians, but i will never give it back, but back then that was the way it was done. But today whenever another country threatens Israel with invasion we go to bat for them, or when some country decides to kick out some other religious group, or decides to invade it's neighbor, we bomb them, but when Israel invades and kills, we just wring our hands and say,"now now jews can't be so greedy, or we might just cut your money by about 10 billion this year, but hell since we already give you 13 billion a year, that you never pay back{wow and we are in dept they say}", then we just sit back and let the jews kill a couple hundred women and children, then they pull out just long enough to re group, it the same old crap, and our turning the other way causes Americans to become targets.
Also again, yes we do give some money to a few muslim nations, mainly so they won't attack Israel, but it is no where near as much as we give to the jews,and we don't give the muslims
access to our best weapons now do we, yeah we sell them out dated F15's with substandard radar, but the jews get the real stuff, the same stuff we use,sometimes before our boys even get it!!!
And yes maybe France does spy on us,BUT we don't give france 13 billion every year just to stay afloat, and attack it neighbors either.
France stands on it's own, so i guess they have the right to do as they please, but Israel  could not keep up it's Holy war for the Holy land with out our aid, and that is a fact!!!
And once again what kind of friendly, attacks our ships{USS Liberty}, sues american companies that saved their asses in WW2, by building tanks and stuff. And then demands money for their so called suffering in the so called Holocaust, from us?
Yes they are our friends alright as long as it serves them, but when we conquer all of their enenmies for them, we are not only stupid, we also open ourselves up for retribution from their enemies.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#25]
what do yo mean by what countries should have a say in this? in what the middle east? Israel? muslims? oil? no i'm not trolling, iam very serious here.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Hunter88,

It's the Osama Says Game

Osama says, touch your toes.
Osama says, kill a Jew.
Osama says, stand on one foot.
Snap your finger....oops, Osama didn't say
snap your fingers, you die.

Don't pretend life is simple, it's not.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Do you think allowing this to get to a nuclear solution would be good thing?...or do you deny the possibility?  Think about it.  They will not be pushed into the sea.  

You're trying to simplify and crystallize an issue that has defied the world for many years.  Good luck
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes let it go nuclear, so you think that getting americans killed saving Israel, is better than letting the jews handle their own problem?
If the jews have the right to that land then let them and the muslims fight it out to see who's god is better or what ever.
The point is that if we were nuetral in the middle east then we would not be targets of Israel's enenmies!.
And 9 11 would have never happened.
And if the 3000 thousand families knew how our support of Israel was the direct cause of the attacks then maybe future attacks could be avoided.
osama is not some kind of leader to me or anything either, you forget that i'm a white racialist, i want what is best for MY people and i don't think that i am qualified to decide what is best for other races, but when White soldiers are killed defending that little bastard state of Israel i get pissed, and i want it to stop.
when my friends in the armed forces go to war and die ,i get pissed, especialy when they die because their commanders are taking orders from bought politicians, that are in the Jews pocket!!!
If i was truley just an insane phsycopath i would just say lets kill all non whites and be done with it, but i'm not.
If the jews can conquer that land on their own with no money or aid or protection or intervention on either side from us then great,
but the muslims have not started to attack us anytime this or the last century, untill we took their land and gave it to the jews and have been the jews bully boy for the last 60+ years. so we should just let them fight it out,or take it all over for this country and be done with it!
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#32]
c'mon guys. How long are you gonna continue with this 7 year high school student.  It's obvious he knows nothing about middle east history or world history. It's time for him to get to bed so he can stay awake in class tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top