Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2013 5:44:14 PM EDT
I am in the process of switching my business to LLC and with it I am going to start new accounts with the local credit union. They also offer a great rate on Visa card for businesses, less than half of my current card actually.

Because of my usual start of the season costs I have a balance on the card and won't get it paid off for a few weeks after completing the first big job of the year, but I want to make sure I get all my ducks in a row before the season kicks off and would like to get my new accounts active.

I know I probably have to ask my bank for specifics, but will I get totally raped doing a transfer from and AMEX account. When I called them about other options (my rate went way up last year) they basically told me that their service sucked an they couldn't help me.

I really don't want to have two cards active in my name if I can avoid it, but if I need lube to transfer and close the account I might as well just wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top