Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2002 12:51:28 PM EDT
Just heard on CNN that Osama Bin Laden may have released a new audio tape to Al Jazeera warning of new terrorist attacks againts the U.S. as long as the U.S. remains hostile toward the Islamic world. He went on to say that "The Youth's Of God" are prepared to carry out some of the most horrible acts imaginable, acts that will strike fear into the hearts of Americans", or something to that effect.

The taped message was only about 2 minutes long, and it appears to be Bin Laden, although there hasn't been a confirmation as of yet. I was going to post the full story from CNN, but when I try to go to their website I keep getting a page from August. My computer has been acting kinda screwy today though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
yawn
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
maybe he is right,there might be new attacks.but we need to remember these guys make threats all the time.

saddam is still claiming victory over america in desert storm i believe, and that he would win if iraq is attacked by America

they guys are paper tigers.
i hope the press doesnt get worked into a tizzy over this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
yawn
View Quote

I bet you he's impotent.  This is probably the only way he can wield a 'sword.'
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]
has it even been confermed that this scumbag piece of shit is still alive?

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
yawn
View Quote

LOL. I Agree! And IF he is alive...He couldn't launch a fucking pea off a dinner plate!
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey. I hear Elvis Presley just released a new CD.

Maybe they can do a duet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#7]
If he is alive, the only thing he can attack for sure is a goat's asshole.[sex]
MM419
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
has it even been confermed that this scumbag piece of shit is still alive?
View Quote

Nope, and I tend to believe he is dead. Either he was blasted to Allah by our bombing, or his kidneys finally gave out on him.

A media whore like him would have shown his face in some way to show he is still alive after all the massive bombings in Afghanistan. Anything else is just a few of his people trying to keep the image alive. Nothing that has been shown in the past few months has been definitive in any way. In fact, the few video clips that have been released have been pretty much impossible to date properly. Not even the basic hold-up-a-copy-of-a-recently-printed-newspaper routine to validate the claimed date of the video.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I just had a thought. Binny laden is alive. But in worse shape after sustaining injury from American Soldiers or bombs. He needed that cane after Commies shot him in the hip after all. And doesn't want any Americans seeing him look like a bearded Freddy Krueger or anything.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]
[personal uninformed opinion] Correct that he's banged up and doesn't want to appear weak.  Add to that every time he used a cell phone there was a bomb on his last fix within an hour.  Every time he put out a video we were analyzing the geology of the cave to put a bomb on his last fix.  He's probably rightly paranoid about giving any info that could lead to, well, a bomb being put on his last fix. [/personal uninformed opinion]

On a sour note, haven't all his major attacks been signalled by a press release x days before the event?  I remember a radio interview with an intel analyst who prediced the date of 9/11 by just such a system, but was ignored because he had been dating another analyst who had already said "no iminent thret" and they just thought he was being spiteful.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#11]
SEAL Team 6 warns of new attacks against Bin Laden
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#12]
[url]www.vickysjokes.com/funny/binladen.swf[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top