Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:55:32 PM EDT

A friend of mine was talking about some conspiracy theories including the below and 9/11.  Opinions: tin foil or not?  

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
If your friend buys into any of this shit, get a new friend
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That fact that he even has to ask says a lot about both of them...
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The "FEMA coffins” look like Rubbermaid tote bins or some other storage containers and I’m not a 9/11 "truther” because that would have been ridiculously complicated.  The other things can be explained as less ominous.

On the flip side, to simply believe that the government acts in everyone’s best interests, or to believe the popular media or believe that things simply are-what-they-are would be naïve at the least.

For any one who is the later then I have for them some small pox infected blankets or a Japanese-American internment camp to house them or a mushroom cloud they can walk through.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#6]
There is generally some truth behind most myths, and most conspiracies. How much of it is just happenstance is debatable .

As far as the Bilderbergs, I will ask you what family that has become wealthy at any point in history, here or anywhere else, has not tried to increase wealth, standing, power, and influence. Some have gone to great extremes, some have not.

9/11 is bull, it was terrorism plain and simple. Chemtrails are bull. FEMA camps and things , some things associated, I believe. How sinister they are is debatable. They could be used now for benign uses, like natural disasters, man made disasters on a large scale. Some administration in the future, however, or even this one, might be tempted to use them for what they deem domestic terrorists, just as Cass Sunstein and some others have said, and are on tape saying it.

JFK was not killed by a lone gunman. I know three people that were there, in official capacity, as CIA, and FBI agents. One right with the president, the other just behind him, and one other one a few hundred feet away.

MLK was indeed killed by the government, and as a martyr by those within his own movement to further the cause. Most people don't realize he strike was over, and he was going home, to later move to preach at  and head  the giant church in Chicago. The movement was dying out. It would have maintained some of the gains it made, but that's it. MLK's assassination brought together people that would have never been allies in the movement. It needed a martyr to succeed.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My tinfoiler is a co-worker. No escape every lunch break.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#8]
We never landed on the moon.

I know the set it was filmed in.... a few other things were filmed there as well.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I love conspiracy theories...for the moon bat...nut bar entertainment values...
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The "FEMA coffins” look like Rubbermaid tote bins or some other storage containers and I’m not a 9/11 "truther” because that would have been ridiculously complicated.  The other things can be explained as less ominous.

On the flip side, to simply believe that the government acts in everyone’s best interests, or to believe the popular media or believe that things simply are-what-they-are would be naïve at the least.

For any one who is the later then I have for them some small pox infected blankets or a Japanese-American internment camp to house them or a mushroom cloud they can walk through.

Actually, they look like plastic burial vaults.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Why bother with a fancy plastic coffin?  Body bag them, fill up a gully and dump dirt over them or incinerate.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

There is generally some truth behind most myths, and most conspiracies. How much of it is just happenstance is debatable .

As far as the Bilderbergs, I will ask you what family that has become wealthy at any point in history, here or anywhere else, has not tried to increase wealth, standing, power, and influence. Some have gone to great extremes, some have not.

9/11 is bull, it was terrorism plain and simple. Chemtrails are bull. FEMA camps and things , some things associated, I believe. How sinister they are is debatable. They could be used now for benign uses, like natural disasters, man made disasters on a large scale. Some administration in the future, however, or even this one, might be tempted to use them for what they deem domestic terrorists, just as Cass Sunstein and some others have said, and are on tape saying it.

JFK was not killed by a lone gunman. I know three people that were there, in official capacity, as CIA, and FBI agents. One right with the president, the other just behind him, and one other one a few hundred feet away.

MLK was indeed killed by the government, and as a martyr by those within his own movement to further the cause. Most people don't realize he strike was over, and he was going home, to later move to preach at and head the giant church in Chicago. The movement was dying out. It would have maintained some of the gains it made, but that's it. MLK's assassination brought together people that would have never been allies in the movement. It needed a martyr to succeed.

Bless you for having something of balance and intellectual value to add.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:19:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Why bother with a fancy plastic coffin? Body bag them, fill up a gully and dump dirt over them or incinerate.
That's what I was thinking, why not just mass cremate or dig a big ditch and mass burial?  Of course that takes some time.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#14]
The Bilderberg Group is 100% real. Are they trying to take over the world, I doubt it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top