Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2002 5:48:42 AM EDT
[url]http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aplocal_story.asp?category=6420&slug=WST%20Attacks%20Ujaama[/url]

SEATTLE -- Supporters of an American Muslim charged with trying
                          to establish a terrorist training camp in Oregon demanded his
                          release Wednesday, saying the government has offered no reason
                          for keeping him in "appalling" conditions at a federal jail.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 5:57:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, Fine, just send him back here then. I'll round up M-60, and OreGun Shooter and a bunch of the other guys and we'll just....

Oh Wait - Never mind, we'll just make him live with ComputerGuy for a week. That should guarantee his demise.

NMSight
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]NMSight wrote:

Well, Fine, just send him back here then. I'll round up M-60, and OreGun Shooter and a bunch of the other guys and we'll just....

Oh Wait - Never mind, we'll just make him live with ComputerGuy for a week. That should guarantee his demise.[/b]

That Is funny![:D]

Ya I think with the luck computer guy has been haveing lately that will take care of any muslims with issues!

Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Bly is about 25 miles from Klamath Falls.  I'm sure there's few boys out there that'd love to take a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to someone starting up a terrorist camp in their neck of the woods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top