Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2002 5:13:55 PM EDT
"Fastest lock in the west!"

"So fast he locks his own threads!"

"Catches troll threads on the second post!"

(yeah, I am feeling silly, and I wanted this to cause an image of one of those commercials advertising a "new and improved" product...)

[:D]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Screw the Bee-Bashing, he does a good job.  Much kudos to him for it!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not bashing him, at all, I truly believe he does a great job, But I do think on occasion a little fun is good fun....

If I had ever intended to Bash him this would have been IMed to him well, not this, but a suitably bashing remark.....

I just wanted to make soem fun [:)]

politely of course
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
locky locky
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he does a great job.

You would have to pay me $100,000.00 a year to be a Moderator.

It's like herding cats.

No, I'm sure that on certain days it's like trying to convince all those blackbirds sitting in your tree to go live in the tree down the street.

Requires a shotgun.

OK, I'd do it for $80,000, but I want free ammo.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm glad you boys brought this up! I was fixing to offer some big money to [b]DonR[/b] to keep me [u]on[/u] as a Moderator!

You mean we're getting paid to do this work?

My checks must still be 'in the mail.' [:D]

Eric The(Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I use all of my paychecks from AR15.com to re-invest in the company and buy as many ARF (stock) shares as possible. I will have over $900 Million by 2007 when Juan performs the projected "Internet Takeover" [:P]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm....

I see I started something that may bring Goatboy to a financial situation that resembles mine.

[b]Let me say this![/b]

I would gladly Mod for free!!!! I long to have nasty e-mails fill my screen. Sardonic IMs (hell, any IM). Topics devoted to what a biased unfair powermad snothead I have become.  

I still would require free ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top