Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2013 11:59:37 AM EDT
Who are these ads targeted at?
I'm talking about ads that, I guess, are just supposed to make you feel good about the company or something?
I know it makes me want to avoid their products, but maybe potential/current investors see the ads and it pushes stock prices up?
Or maybe the VP of advertising is good at selling 'his product' to his customers?
Wisdom of GD, make it all clear

Enron "Why" ad I am talking about - stuck in my mind because it was retarded, and Enron managed to implode shortly after.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:03:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I ensure you that Norfolk Southern is gonna be fine. I remember reading that they made record profits last year lol, like billions.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I ensure you that Norfolk Southern is gonna be fine. I remember reading that they made record profits last year lol, like billions.

Norfolk Southern has been running here more often and CSX just built 2 lines headed to the brand new intermodial (sp) port they built a few years back.  Trains coming and going from that place 7 days a week.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
"BSAF making the products you buy better."

Yeah, I have no idea.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Trying to convince people to buy stock in the company by showing what a good investment they are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top