Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2013 11:51:47 PM EDT
I just sighted in my new Colt 6920 with YHM flip up sights. I was told to zero it at my indoor 25 yard range range to be about 1 inch low at 25 yards and that would put me close to being on at 100 yards. How does the elevation look for the distance I was shooting at? The red dot is 1 inch. The 1st from the left is 7 yards then 10 yards and 10 again, then 15 yards with a 3 inch circle target, and finally 25 yards with a little larger red target. The ammo was Aguila 223, Xm193 and Wal-Mart Federal 223 all in 55 gr. I'm also aiming with a 6 O'clock hold or putting the top of the front sight on the bottom edge of the red circles so they sit on top of the front sight post Thanks for any advice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top