Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2002 9:25:08 AM EDT
As most of you know, I got into a car wreak yesterday. I swuerved to miss a cat. Big mistake.

My tire went off the road and I turned back too sharp (over-correcting) and spun around twice on the road (thank god no one was comming, or I WOULD be dead) and then ended up crashing into a ditch about 4' deep. Front end of my car is gone, wheels are titled in about 3 inches, hood smashed up about half a foot, raditator had water ALL over the place. I picked up my headlights and tossed them in the back seat.

While they were towing my car out of the ditch, it damn near turned it on it's side causing even more damage. I figured last night it was totaled, no question.

Must to my supprise, it is not. I just spoke with some guy from an autobody repair shop and asked him what I should do with it.

I'm goinging to go around and get some estimates from different places and store the car at my home (get it towed here, it's undriveable) until I can get the $$$ to fix it. I'm not going to go through insurance on this, because my rates will go SKY HIGH, I just spoke when an insurance person and they confirmed it.

Well, this brings me to the reason I started this thread:

I know this should be in the Equipment Exchange, but General Discussion gets far more exposer than the EE does.

Right now I'm going to sell my upper to help get my car fixed.

It is a DPMS A2 w/ a 20" HBAR barrel black A2 handgaurds. It is complete and just needs a lower. It has about 50 rounds through it. I am also selling my 3 USGI 30s, and 3 USGI 20s with it, and I'll throw in a USA 40 rounder (that works OK) I bought for shits and giggles.

If you're interested in the upper, please email me at [email protected] with an offer. Please keep it respectible though.

Paypal is perfurred.

Thank you,

Cody
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Check your E mail
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Check your E mail
View Quote

Check yours please.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top