BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2002 8:25:41 PM EDT
[url]http://www.longtolive.com/[/url]

This is better than I thought,

Your average life span is:
 87  Years Old

By modifying your Health, Lifestyle, Diet and Environment you can live to be:  97  Years Old

You were born on Monday, October 03, 1955.  You have lived 17,147 days and have 14,608 days left to live.  Lets make them count!

[b]You should die on Thursday September 11, 2042 at 12:18:16 AM.  [/b]  [b]This is good to know ,I like to plan ahead ,I won't make any plans for that day[/b]   :D
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Use that time wisely Jrzy.  Get in good physical condition, learn new skills all the time to keep your mind sharp, make sure you have good quality firearms and the training to use them.  

It's gonna get NASTY over the next 10 years, so we all need to be at the top of our game when our moment of truth arrives.

BTW - do you think it's strange the Sept 11 was chosen for the death date?  A 1 in 365 chance and it picks that?

Oh well, let me go put my tinfoil kevlar back on...
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 11:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting link.  

The numbers strike me as pretty doggone high - 92 for me, 98 if I clean up my act (I’ll do that when I hit 91!).

My date of death is also listed as 9/11.  I suspect this has something to do with the counter and the fact that it’s 9/13 right now.  

What the heck does the number of times per day that you brush and floss your teeth have to do with life expectancy?

Remember that a dump truck driver deciding to go through an intersection the same time that you do can change all this.  There’s a lot to be said for living each day as if it were your last (as we all pause to reflect on 9/11/01).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top